Just like any other guy. Chapter 2

You know when you get that feeling that something is going to change.

Well I am kind of feeling like this. His eyes were scanning my face, and for some strange reason he smiled, an let me tell you he has the more beautiful smile I have ever seen those dimples damn.

"How rude of me, let me introduce myself I am Connor, your name is."he said his voice smooth. I can tell he is good with the ladies.

"It's ok, my name is Isabella" I replied smiling at him probably looking like a complete fool.

" I should have guessed,  you look like a Isabella to me" he replied smugly.

" Hahah very funny!" I said to him, laughing a bit.

"I wasn't joking babe" he replied seriously making me blush.

"Sorry" my shy self said.

"So Bella what are you up to?"

"My name is not Bella"

"Oh I know that but I do need a nickname for you babe" he smiled.

OMG

Is this guy for real he called me babe 2 freaking times.

Am I in heaven cause he sure is perfect.

"Isabella sis how are you? " o there it goes my sister again well it was good will it lasted he is so different damn adorable but just like every guy he is going to choose her.

I mean she is the pretty one, the cheer capitan,  the it girl from our school.

"Hi Lidia I am good you"

"Yeah me too, who is this fine piece of men you are talking to?"

" Well he is Connor"

"Well hello there Connor I am Lidia, Isabella is my little sister,  would you like to take me on a date?" And there we go again I smiled apologetically at Connor and started walking away from them he will probably not notice that I am leaving.

"I am sorry but I am not interested in taking you out,  so if you excuse me, I have to go."

I was not expecting that to happen I mean no body would decline a date with my sister.

Making my way to tge lockers I scanned the halls to see if my Dalia my ex-best friend was here yet.

"Wait Bella !!!!" I heard a voice from behind me.

Turning around I saw Connor running to me, making me a bit confused.

"It's ok Connor , you can go outwith her" I told him smiling softly.

" Why would I want to go out with her when I can go out with you?"

SWEET BABY JESUS

Can he get anymore perfect that that?    I think not.

"Well she is very pretty and everything you want in a girl"

"You sooo don't know me yet" he replied smiling at me.

"And you don't know nothing about me" he replied seriously slowly walking away.

"No wait don't go I want to ask you out on a date" he called after me.

"Sorry I can't go"

"You don't even know when"

" But I know why"

With that I left him behind.

I know how stupid I am for not going out with him but it's for his own good, going out withme is like social suicide it just doesn't happen.

I mean this is not a fairytale this is real life and me and hin don't mix.

Walking with my head down I make my way to class.

And after I am done with them make my way home and collapse into my fluffy bed.

I was not expecting what was about to happen next.

So hei :)

How are non existing readers?

I am good to.

Ok that was awkward :D

So yeah.

Bye bye :)

Love Madalina xoxoxo