No Scrubs : LeoSaya

I don't want no scrub.

I tucked my blue hair behind my ear. Being me attracted a lot of attention from boys, being a school idol and all that.

A scrub is a guy that can't get no love from me.

All of them were forgettable. Trying one gimmick or another to make me swoon. As flattered as I was, none of them seemed like the kind of guy who's actually love me for more than a day.

Hangin out the pasenger side of his best friend's ride.

As I walked out of school, I saw a dinged up silver car roll infront. A boy, who looked vaguely familiar, had his body swung out of the car, calling out at someone behind me. Mukuro, my friend standing beside me, sighed and rolled her eyes at his outlandish behaviour.

Trying to holler at me.

"Sayaka! Whats popping?" he shouted to my dismay. I blushed, and put on an angry frown. He may have been cute, but he's just like all the other guys. He wants to date me and only cause of my popularity. I started walking down near his car to get to the path that I walk home on.

No.

"sAYAKA!"

I dont want your number.

"Text me when you get home?"

No.

Does he ever shut up?

I dont wanna give you mine and no...

He smiled goofily at me. Maybe he was kinda cute...

"Can I get a name?" I said as I walked up to his car, smiling. He blushed almost as much as me...