One

"Von." Liam, Levon's older brother called when he entered the garage. Levon was fixing a car tyre at the moment. Straightening her posture, she met his gaze.
"What's up?" Levon asked rubbing her sweaty temple. "I need your help with a customer." Liam said calmly and softly.

"I am busy Liam." Levon muttered dismissively.
"I know. You know how I have plans today. Leo is going to be here in no minute to help, I promise." Liam coaxed.

Levon was well aware that his love sick brother was going on a date with Stella, the girl from the coffee shop a few blocks away from their auto shop.

It was time for her to play the role of a good supportive sister. She hated it especially when he pulled that voice on her. It made her feel guilty.

"Leo better be here any second Liam." Levon cast him a look. Leo was her other older brother who failed to understand the concept of being early for work. Levon was sure he was still at home nursing a hangover and the thought had her lips bow in a snarl.

Her life was no such hell except the four men in her life she had to suffer with almost her entire life. The other was his cousin Mason who came to live with them a few months back and her dad. They could be a pain but hadn't she learnt? At least that is what she had been doing her previous years.

Unfortunately her real mother had ran off with a rich guy and left her when she was young with her father Nathan. Nathan had made his best to raise her up to the strong woman she was now and she was thankful that she had not had it any other way. Nathan together with her brothers never let her feel like she was missing out on anything.

Leo and Liam were her half brothers. Their mother died to cancer before his father met with her mother. Growing up together with these two built a bond she never knew even existed. They had been nothing short of her big brothers and how much she cherished them.

Her father owned a small hardware store before. After years of working hard on it and his mechanical skills, he made an extension of the autoshop. Her brothers and her managed the shop now while Nathan remained in the store.

"He will. I promise Von." Liam persuaded.
"Okay." she sighed giving in. "Thank you Von." Liam smiled.
"Not so fast Liam. I am doing this for you on one condition. You will bring me back some pizza." she mentioned.
"I knew you would black mail me with that." Liam feigned a scowl.

"What can I say, I love me some pizza." Levon shrugged. "Okay. Whatever." Liam rolled his eyes.

"So? Where is this customer?" she asked tugging on her grease covered blue overall.
"A few kilometers East. You will see them." he answered.
"Okay."

"You owe me Von." Liam muttered before he rushed out of the garage. Levon sighed turning on his heel to find her baby. It was time for work.

Hopping on her bike, she fired the engine feeling it roar to life. One thing she loved most in her life was her bike. Angel, as she called her bike was gifted to her by her family when she graduated high school. If it was one thing she had always wanted, it was a bike.

How she loved the sound Angel made. It always filled her heart with joy and veins with a rushing adrenaline. Some people found it peculiar that she could drive a bike despite the fact that she was a woman.

Others found it odd that a woman was a mechanic. Levon wondered how ignorant and sexist some people were. Who said certain things done by men couldn't be done by a woman?

She was sure these people envied her because they couldn't do half the things she did. Levon had learnt to handle if anyone made a sexist comment towards her and now it didn't bother her. As long as she was happy with what she did, other people's opinion of her didn't matter.