Chapter 16:Keum-ji

(Y/n's pov)
I walked along side Koshiro as we strolled through the town.

"So, I was thinking about how we would find out which ship the girls were on and-"

He grabbed my shoulder and stopped me from walking, "No, Y/n."

"What? You didn't even let me finish!" I whine as I turn to him.

He crossed his arms as he gave shot me a look, "Ya, but every time you trail off like that it usually means your putting yourself in danger in some way."

Damn it! He knows me too well...

I go to retaliate but he cuts me off again, "Plus Y/n, he's already met you and he knows you. So what ever plan you were thinking of in that tiny brain of yours, forget it."

I go try to say something but I'm cut off by someone slamming their door closed.

"Jesus! What the-" I cut myself off when I see a wagon coming towards us, "Keum-ji."

Koshiro glared at the wagon before looking around, "Must be why everyones hiding away."

I nodded and continued to walk forward, "Remember to not act suspicious. We don't know anything and the town looks normal."

Koshiro walked with me and muttered, "Your one to talk."

I smile at the person driving the wagon, "Please I do this on the daily."

The person stops and Keum-ji peers out the window, "Princess Y/n?"

I smile and nod my head politely, "Keum-ji. Haven't seen you in a while."

He narrows his eyes at me suspiciously, "Yes...if you don't mind me asking, what are you doing in my town? Especially with what happened with your father, I would think you'd be at the castle."

"Well, they've already crowned a new king and I approve of him so I've just been traveling."

"I see. And your sister?"

I look down, pretending to be sad, "I...haven't heard from her or Hak ever since the incident."

Koshiro follows along and places a hand on my shoulder.

Keum-ji eyes us suspiciously before telling the driver to keep going.

The wagon continues on and i stick a middle finger up at it once I know he won't see me.

Koshiro slaps my hand down and I whine.

We walked back to the port.
___
"Yum this is great!" Yelled one of the pirates.

Yun stood proudly while he finished giving everyone a plate, "Of course it is it's pirate soup loaded with seafood. I used the ingredients lavishly so it has great taste."

"That's my mommas right there!" I yelled, pointing at him.

He glared at me with a small blush.

"It's so delicious!" Cried one of the pirates.
"W-w-w-what kind of bug is this?" Kija stuttered holding up some crab.

"That's a crab you should follow Sinhas example and eat anything." Yun said while walking past him with a smile.

"This is really good, kiddo! Be my wife!" Another pirate commented.

Yun made a 'Pfftt' sound before saying, "No way am I marrying a thug without a steady job!"

I stood up and joined him as he walked toward Hak, "Here's your food lightning beast. What are you doing staring at the sky? Anyway, do you know where my honey is?"