Chapter 3: Talking with The Man Who Speaks in Hands. Part 2.

Continuing from part 1. Here I am, your AverageComedian, back with another chapter. Enjoy, and I hope you like it.

Y/n:POV

Puzzled by Gaster's explanation, all I can do is stare and think.

The void? Why—no, how did I get here? And why did this man take me back here. Seeing my confusion, Gaster went on to explain.

Gaster: To rod you of your confusion, you are what the more intellectual would call a "Voidborn". Someone who was born with a natural connection with this... endless blank. It is also the reason why you were brought to this universe.

Wait, what?

Y/n: What do you mean universe? W-what, y-you're saying multiverse theory is real or something?

The skeleton snapped his fingers(?) in approval.

Gaster: Exactly! Glad to see that I don't need to explain it in more detail. Yes, you're world and the world you currently find yourself in is 2 universes that exist in this infinite omniverse. There are many voidborn like you, some are chosen by the Sovereigns, but you are special because you're a potential candidate.

Y/n: To be one of these... "Sovereigns"?

Gaster's smile grew wider at my deduction. Honestly, I'm still a little skeptical of this whole thing.

Gaster: Exactly! The Sovereigns are avatars of the void, how have followers and chosen few to carry on the Void's will. These Sovereigns include me, the Outsider, the Lotus, the Deep, and unfortunately... Vulgrim.

I don't know who this Vulgrim is, but he sounds like trouble. Gaster looked like he was sucking on a lemon when he said his name. After a few seconds of silence, the grimace left the man's face and he continued.

Gaster: Ah, right let me continue, what makes you a special candidate is that in your world, you may seem insignificant, but your semblance is something that makes you a candidate.

My semblance? I didn't even discover my semblance yet, so how does he know?

Gaster: You should be careful with your thoughts. Among this eternal silence the void echoes and whispers everything, even what you're thinking, and as for your semblance, yours is a passive ability, one that can literally cause and create chaos to invoke Murphy's Law. Anything bad that can happen, will happen; especially when you're around to increase the likelihood and probability of certain events to happen.

Eyes widened in shock, I am surprised that I have a semblance like that. Honestly, that makes a whole lot of sense. My semblance is probably the reason why I'm still around. I always thought I was just really lucky. There are so many instances where I was gonna die or get arrested and I managed to barely get away.

That bounty hunter that had his balls pulverized, by a flying weight.

That traffic jam that started a huge brawl in the middle of  the street.

Oh, and that hilarious fall that Roman had while we were in disguise buying groceries.