Cmon its the first day of summer

Y/n was a generally anxious person. She was a part of the losers club, which consisted of Stanley Uris, her closest friend of the group, Bill Denborough,  the stutter boy who was the leader of the group, Eddie Kasprak, germaphobe, Richie Tozier, the trash-mouth.

You waited until the last bell of the school year went off, You were zoning out the teacher hearing the soft, but annoying tics of the clock.

All of a sudden the bell rings and you dash off, and meet Stan in the hall.

"Where are the other losers?" Stan asks, holding his books in his arms while walking next to you.

"No clue, probably just being stupid somewhere." You chuckle, spotting them up ahead and grabbing Stan while jabbing our way through the crowded hallways.

"What happens at the Bar Mitzfa anyways?" Eddie asks, his arms practically doing all of the talking.

"Yeah, they say the slice the t-t-tip of your d-dick off." Bill states, walking next to you and Richie.
You give a disgusted look at Bill and he just shrugged, Richie then piped this in:

"Yeah, the rabbi would pull down your pants and just ask, 'where's the beef?'" You chuckle a little bit but then clear your throat because of the Bowers gang.

You all carefully walked past them, keeping our heads down, trying to not make eye contact with them.

"Think they'll sign my year book?" Richie asks jokingly.

"Yeah! Sorry Richie for taking a hot steamy dump in your backpack last month, have a great summer!" You chime in . As you say that, Greta ran into Stan and shoved him away. You all rolled your eyes at that.

As you walked out of the school you flip our backpacks upside down right into the trash, dumping the contents all into it.

"Best feeling ever!" Stan exclaims, you nod your head in agreement, slinging the backpack back onto your back.

"Yeah? Ever tried tickling your pickle for the first time?" Richie jokes, looking over at me. You chuckle but look away at his completely unfunny joke.

"So what are you guys doing over the summer, other than... you know.. the Barrens.." Eddie chimes in.

"Starting my training!" Richie announces to everyone.

"What training?" You asked.

"Street fighter!"

"That's how you want to spend inside your summer? Inside of an arcade?" Eddie asks, disappointed in him.

"Beats spending it inside your mother! Oooh!" Richie raises his hand up for a high-five, you give him one but Stan pulls your guy's hands down. But, your hands stay intertwined for a couple seconds.

You too look at each other and let go, both blushing as it happened.

Suddenly, someone grabbed Richie and pulled him backwards onto you and Stan. Richie landed right on top of you, Stan was next to you.

They got up and Stan helped you up.

You feel a hand slap your butt, you turn and see Henry Bowers. Your other friends getting tormented by the others.

You stood in fear, frozen, he licks his lips and grabs you by the jaw. Tears threatened to escape her eyes, but you stood tall.

*major TW for rape*

He sniffed your hair as he whispered: "We should do it together. If not, you're dead... besides, you should be honored for this opportunity, take it as a compliment that I'm choosing you." He winks