Chapter 6: Around the World in 12 Hours

"Dami! Do you have my France shirt?" Marinette called out as she rummaged through her suitcase. "I swear I put it in one of the drawers, but it's not there or here either. I have my hat and shorts though."

He kissed her cheek as he knelt down next to her. "Sorry Angel. I haven't seen it. Maybe Chloe has it?"

Marinette turned and kissed him back before checking out his outfit. "Canada looks good on you."

"It does, doesn't it?" He looked down at his shirt themed after the Canadian flag, all white with a red maple leaf in the middle. His shorts were normal khaki, but with a syrup bottle patch on one pocket and a moose patch next to it. 

Marinette raised her phone and snapped a quick picture. "This is going to the group chat."

"Oh yeah, I was going to ask, have you seen my phone anywhere? I can't find it."

"You can't find your phone?" Marinette raised an eyebrow as he sheepishly nodded. "And I lost my shirt. Actually, I don't think either of us lost anything."

Damian chuckled. "Sure Angel. I think you mean we both lost something."

He received a pair of shorts chucked at his face as Marinette stood up and stalked over to Lila. "Hey, did you happen to see our stuff anywhere?"

"I don't know where your stuff is Marinette. It's not like I would take your stuff or anything." When Marinette just glared at her, Lila gasped, throwing her hand over her heart dramatically. "You actually think I took your stuff! I couldn't have, I've been sitting here and before you accuse Alya, she's in the shower! Damian, are you really going to let your girlfriend talk to me like that?" Lila sneered as she said the last sentence.

He shot her a glare before going back to looking for their stuff. "Yes, I am. It's actually quite funny."

"Dami, use my phone to call yours."

He confirmed with a nod. After soon after, there was a ringing from under Marinette's pillow. Lila looked at Marinette in faux shock as Damian pulled the phone out and put the pillow back into place. 

"Marinette! Did you steal Damian's phone? I mean, I know you have a track record of stealing phones, but how could you do that?"

Damian rolled his eyes and picked up his own pillow with a grumble. "Found your shirt, Angel," he said, holding up said item. "It was a trashy hiding place."

Lila gasped again. "Hiding place? Who are you thinking is hiding that? It was under your pillow! Obviously you took it. Are you calling your own hiding place trash?"

"If I was hiding it, it would've been harder to find."

His efforts earned a kiss from Marinette as she grabbed the shirt on her way to change into her outfit. The second she entered the bathroom, there was loud knocking on the hotel door. 

"I'll get it!" Lila chirped, looking at Damian with her sweetest smile. He looked away in disgust. She went to go answer the door with a pout, only to be shoved aside as Chloe barreled into the room.

"Is Damian actually wearing khakis with patches and making it look good?" she called as she skidded to a stop in front of him, gasping. "Oh my god, he is. This is so being posted. "

For the second time in five minutes, Damian bared a reluctant smile for the camera. 

~

As they entered EPCOT, they got lots of compliment for all of their outfits while the rest of Ms Bustier's class just watched in jealousy. Surprisingly, Marinette had made an outfit for Jon just in case, and had an extra outfit that was close to Nathaniel's size, though Chloe had originally requested it in case Kagami could come.