A Very 5sos Christmas: chapter one

When Ashton walked in the room to see the Christmas tree shining, the stockings hanging, Calum drinking lemonade, and his other two friends cuddling on the couch. Luke and Michael had always been physical with each other but never THIS physical.
"Hey Cal, don't you think those two have been acting kinda, 'boyfriendy'?" Ashton whispered to Calum. Calum looked over at Luke and Michael. Michael had his arm around Luke while Luke had his head resting on Michaels upper chest with his hand on Michaels middle chest. Calum turned back to Ashton.
"Yeah, they really do look like boyfriends." They both turned back to look at Luke and Michael. They were still cuddling.
"Well, tomorrow's Christmas, wanna help make some food?" Ashton said to Calum. Calum nodded and they both went into the kitchen.
"Ugh Cal, I forgot butter." Ashton said, searching for butter, "hold up." Ashton walked out the kitchen door to get his coat to pick up some butter.
"Guys, I'm getting some butter!" Ashton said to Luke and Michael. Michael nodded as Luke just cuddled into Michaels neck. Ashton gave them an awkward look and walked out into the snow.
Ashton walked in the door, covered in snow, shivering to the bone.
"Hey guys I couldn't find the good butter so- where the hell are Mike and Luke?" Ashton said, taking off his coat and rubbing his arms. Calum sat on the couch alone.
"I don't know. I came back in and they were gone." Calum said, leaning forward with his elbows on his knees. Ashton looked over at the clock.
"11:30 jeez, it's late. Cal, imma change into my pajamas." Ashton said,taking off his hat and ruffling his curls. He walked past the bathroom when he heard some uncontrollable giggling.
"What the hell." Ash said to himself, putting on his glasses. He grabbed the door knob and opened the door. Ash gasped when he saw Michael mounting Luke in the tub with his lips pressed on Luke's.
"Oh... My... God..." Ashton whispered, with his hand still on the knob. Their lips parted.
"Ash?" Luke said with surprised-confusion. Michael stared at Ash with wide eyes and fell out of the tub. Luke tripped and fell on top of Michael. Michael got tangled in his legs while Luke grabbed his snapback.
"I'm- uh, I'm gonna go hang with- uh, with, um, Calum." Ashton swiftly walked out of the room and plopped down right next to Calum.
"Bro, you're like on top of- wait. You look pretty shaken up, what happened?" Calum said, looking into Ash's wide eyes.
"I just... I just... I just caught Luke and Michael making out in the tub." Ash said, running his hands through his hair.
"What? Why in the f- what?" Calum said, in a confused tone, "why were they making out?"
"I don't know. I wonder why they didn't tell us. We're both fine with gays and stuff like that." Ash said, leaning closer into Calum.
"Maybe they JUST started to feel attracted to each other. Like tonight." Calum said, looking straight at Ashton turning a bit red.
"That's a possibility. We should talk to them." Ash said, standing up.
'Damn he's attractive when he takes charge- wait hold up.' Calum thought to himself, watching Ashton hips while he walked in front of him. The bathroom door was shut. Ashton gave Calum a worried look.
"Knock knock, guys. We're coming in!" Ashton said, slowly opening the door. Michael and Luke were sitting, leaning up against the tub with Luke's arm around Michaels waist. Michael was holding Luke's hand with both of his hands.
"Oh hey, guys. We're really sorr-" Luke started to say while helping Michael stand up until Ashton intervened.
"No I'm sorry. I'm sorry I didn't knock. But why didn't you tell us?" Ashton said, glancing at Calum. Calum couldn't help but smile a bit when Ash looked at him. What was happening? Why did he just start feeling this way? But Ash, he was handsome with his blonde curls, and his dimples and his smile and- no stop. He had to stop thinking about him. Maybe it was a passing fancy.
"Cal? Cal- Calum!" Ashton said, shaking Calum's shoulder.
"Ah, what?" Calum said, stumbling his words.
"You're fine with them, right?" Ash said, his hand still on Calum's shoulder. Cal nodded and smiled. Luke and Michael smiled and kissed each other. They looked so happy. Michael slithered his arms around Luke's waist as Luke slid his arms around michaels neck.