Chapter 1.

This story is going to be in either Chairty or Hayden's POV. Some chapters will be her diary entries for that day. Also, this will be a shorter story maybe 15-20 chapters(:

---------

Chapter 1: charity's POV

"I love you" he whispered into my ear as we danced. We were currently under a gazebo that he had decorated with twinkly white lights and rose pestles. It's our 2 year anniversary and also my birthday. I turned 19 today.

"To the moon and back." I whispered to him. Tonight has been perfect. I'm with the guy I'm in love with and it's romantic. Reminds me of one of those cheesy cliché love movies.

I grew up reading stories about princesses and how the Prince Charming cam and swept her off her feet, then their was a happily ever after. When I got to be 13-15 people put it in my head that love wasn't real. Fair tales were fake. And there were absolutely NO happily ever afters. But here I am.

"Cherry?" He said/asked. That was the nickname he called me since we met.

"Hmm?" I said as he pulled away from me. He took a step back and got down onto one knee.

"Charity Lee Samuals, you ate the most amazing, beautiful, fun, caring, and sweet person I have ever met. When I first saw you I will admit that I thought you were wayyyyyy out of my league. How I ever ended up with the only perfect girl in the world, i'll never know. We have been through so much and I'm sure we will continue to go through things. I want to go through things with you for the rest of my life. I want you to be the one that's there for me when there is something wrong, and I want nothing more than to be the one you come to with problems as well. I want have kids with you and grow old with you. I want you for eternity. Will you do the honors of becoming Mrs. Cane? Will you marry me?" He asked. I was shocked and put my hand over my mouth as I let a few tears slip out. I nodded my head.

"Of course i will marry you." I said as he stood up and I jumped into his arms. I felt a pain shoot through my body. It been happening a lot lately. He spun me around and kissed me.

Tonight couldn't have been any more incredible. It was perfect.