Part 15: Fourth target

You sit with Ichimatsu in the room where the sextuplets sleeping. You pet one of Ichimatsu's cat friends while he does the same. Ichimatsu glance every time over to you, making it for you really obvious that he wants to talk with you. But you keep quiet. The reason? ... If you stay quiet, Ichimatsu will start to talk with you by himself. Making him think you will not say a word until you are allowed to.

" ... Y/n-chan?" You hum and look with a soft smile at Ichimatsu, causing him to blush slightly. "D-Do you ... like me?" "Huh? Of course I like you, Ichi. Why shouldn't I?" You laugh softly and lean forward to kiss him. But Ichimatsu press his index finger suddenly on your lips, making you stop. "You know ... I always wondered why you look at us sometimes with a blanked expression. At first I thought ... it's because you think of the answer when you ask you, but ... the closer I looked at you ... the more I notice it's because you think of an answer who doesn't sound suspicious. ... What if I tell you we killed a few boys?"

Your eyes widen and you stare at Ichimatsu's face. Not daring to move a single inch, neither to say a word. You tense up when Ichimatsu takes his finger away from your lips, only to move it to your throat. With his finger nail he slowly trace one line. "Do you know how long it takes until a person dies if you cut his throat open? How long the person is screaming?" Your lips quivering slightly when Ichimatsu takes his finger away. " ... Wanna know if I can tell you this?" You stare at Ichimatsu, not knowing what to do. Your hands trembling and your breath goes a bit faster. Something in you starts to set in.

"?!" Out of nowhere, you suddenly jump after Ichimatsu. When you grab his shoulders, he get pushed down with such a force he can't even stand. Ichimatsu hiss slightly when he hit the ground. You stare down at him with widen eyes and a blanked expression. Ichimatsu opens his eyes, but regret it when he sees tears dripping down, right onto his face. "Did you ... really killed someone, Ichi?" You ask with a hurtful expression. Ichimatsu's eyes widen and- "?!"

He put his arms around your neck and pulled you down, so he can hug you closely. "I was ... j-joking, y/n-chan. I've never killed someone." Ichimatsu pets your back head softly, along with your back, in order to calm you down. You stare down at the floor with a blurred vision, before you hug Ichimatsu sloppy back. Ichimatsu takes your face now in his hands and lift your head carefully up. He press his lips down onto yours, giving you a gentle kiss.

At first you hesitate, but in the end you lean into the kiss. Ichimatsu sighs quietly in relieve and push you closer. Deepen the kiss. After a while Ichimatsu pulls away for you to catch your breath. You pant softly for air and hum when Ichimatsu wipes the small tears in your eyes away. "Don't cry again, promise?" You nod your head and mumble a quiet "yes" out. Ichimatsu smiles slightly and gives you another kiss on the lips.

"Y-Y/n-chan?" You two jump from the sudden voice from Choromatsu. You stand carefully up, but before you can look up Choromatsu grabs your wrist and pulls you with him out of the room."Cho-mpf?!" Before you can ask him, Choromatsu press you against a wall and kiss you on your lips. Now it's more gently than the last time. You don't want to kiss back, because of the bad memory, but your brain tells you to do it. If you don't, you will lose trust points by Choromatsu.

So you lean in and kiss Choromatsu back. This goes on for a while until Choromatsu has enough. He pulls away with a slight gasp for air, but smiles nervously. Choromatsu glance shyly to the side with a blush dusted on his cheeks. "I-I thought you wouldn't like me anymore, b-because of the last time." Choromatsu chuckles nervously and rub with one hand his neck. You sigh quietly.

"It's okay, Choro." "Huh?" Choromatsu looks surprised down at you and gets meet with a soft smile on your lips. "I was trying to flee the first time, because I didn't understood how much you six love me. It was a punishment, so I shouldn't be mad at you. Let's just forget it, okay?" You interlock your fingers with Choromatsu's and smile sweetly at him. Causing the third born brother to blush like a pure mess and to feel even more nervous than before.

"Y/n-chaaan~!" "?!" A hand gets laid down on your shoulder from the side, making your blood run cold. Choromatsu gets a bit scared too, but not too much. You hesitate, but look a bit unwell to the side.

Osomatsu smiles friendly at you and takes his hand away from your shoulder. "I wanna talk with you under four eyes. How about we go to your room?" Before you can even answer the question, Osomatsu walks over to the stairs. You bite down on your bottom lip and follow him. 'Looks like the last one will be harder to get down.'