Part 19: Vow and near the end of 1000 years

Osomatsu: "Our vows."

Karamatsu: "In sickness and in health..."

Choromatsu: "...through happiness and sadness..."

Ichimatsu: "...for richer..."

Jyushimatsu: "...for poorer..."

Todomatsu: "...until death do us part..."

Sextuplets: "...I wish to be together with you forever, y/n-chan."

You: "...I wish for the same. I want to be with you together forever, Osomatsu, Karamatsu, Choromatsu, Ichimatsu, Jyushimatsu, Todomatsu."

~Two month later~
After you married the sextuplets at their home, they let you move around more and without keeping always an eye out of you. Since you had sex with them right after the honeymoon night, they know you will never leave their sides ever again. You will stay with them forever until you die. But the curse who lays on your seven will not disappear like that and you know this. You look down on the pregnancy test, telling you that you are pregnant. 'It started. I'll die ... in a few days.' You wipe the pregnancy test clean, before putting it in your pocket. After all, your husbands can't find out yet about you being pregnant.

It would ruin everything.

You leave the bathroom and walk down the hallway again. Making your way downstairs, you slide the door from the basement open and lock it behind you. After all, none of your husbands are home, because they needed to pretend that they still love Totoko. Even if they wanted to throw up so badly just from seeing her. That you walk always back into the basement is a small habit from you, because you were spending much time here.

"Aaaand ... your pregnant~. Congrats~. Now you'll die too~." Y/n says really sarcastically. "Shut up, I'll not die. I have a plan so survive and to break the curse that holds you and your husbands apart, y/n. ... Wow, that sounds so weird calling you by my name." Y/n only looks bored away from you, twirling her knife around. "I'm happy to not have them around. I mean, we didn't saw each other since almost 1000 years and honestly? They were nothing but a pain in the ass. Always running after me like puppies and going me on the nerves with says "I love you" here "I love you" there. Ugh, I always was about to throw up when they said this." You smile slightly, seeing how your past self is blushing and acting a bit like a tsundere.

'Okay, they aren't home yet. When they come back, they won't leave me until dinner alone. I still need to buy some groceries and the six already allowing me to stay one hour outside alone when it's dark. ... I hope that will be enough.' Just when you think about the devil, he breaks your door open. "Y/n-chaaan~!!" "?!" You flinch and look a bit startled over your shoulder. "You number one husband is back and need your hugs~!!" Osomatsu runs down the stairs and jumps after you. Since you know you are pregnant now, you quickly step aside. "Oof!" To Osomatsu's luck, you stood near the bed the six bought you. So he doesn't get hurt when he hugs the air and falls on your bed.

The other five quickly rushing down the stairs as well. Jyushimatsu hugs you, but not too tight. Normally, the six know you won't let them hug you when they run like Osomatsu over to you. "No fair!" Osomatsu whines and sits up, hugging a pillow from you. "You know that y/n-chan hates it when we want to crush her into an hug, Osomatsu." Choromatsu sighs and hugs your from the other side. The other three gather around you and not leaving any room for Osomatsu. "Oi! You're doing this on purpose!"

~Time skip~
You put on your shoes and the sextuplets wanting to follow you really badly. "B-But y/n-chan, it's dark outside. You remember? Outside are much people who only want to hurt you." Osomatsu says a bit nervous. "At least let one of us escort you." Karamatsu says worried. You bite your bottom lip and turn around with an soft smile on your lips. "You see, I want to go alone. I need to buy a few groceries and um ... a-and s-something ... else." You look shyly down to the ground, fiddling nervously with the hem from Ichimatsu hoodie. "And what?" Choromatsu ask confused.