Oh Wait! There's More!

Headmaster- Oh wait! I nearly forgot The Combat Championship!

School- *groans*

Headmaster- oopsies, do we all know what we're doing here?

School- *a ton of off-timing mumbling about light-leaping and warm ups and against Exillum and bets on who in their school is gonna win ~they all knew Rascal was gonna win and represent the boys. duh.~*

Headmaster- okayyyy then, get to it!

*tons of beams of light of appear taking students with them*

A/N- BTW I MUST ADD SINCE PEOPLE ARE CLULESS WE HAVEN'T GOTTEN QUITE THERE WITH THE ADULTHOOD AND RASCAL DOES SHOW MORE EMOTION IN THIS, COME ON NOW! IT'S FRICKIN YEARS LATER, HE DOES SMILE AND CRY AND STUFF. ALSO, IF YOU DIDN'T READ THE DESC. THEN I WILL LET YOU KNOW THAT YOU AND RASCAL ARE TOGHTHER THIS IS KINDA SOMETHING FROM LIKE VERSION 2 OR 3. BEAR WITH ME! IT'S CRAPPY I KNOW BUT PLZ STILL READ IT!

~ AT RANDOM STADIUM~

announcer- ALRIGHT! THEY MADE IT JUST IN TIME!

Exillium- *groans*

Foxfire- *growls*

announcer- OKAY LET'S NOT START A FIGHT BEFORE THE FIGHT! ANYWAY HERE ARE THE RULES:

1) you are not here to kill, you are here to K.O

2) only certain weapons can be used, like certain Kunai -yes I just went Naruto on you, deal with it- but not ドラゴンスレイヤー(Dragon Slayer) even though I'm pretty sure no people here have to deal with it except for one. DO NOT USE IT UNLESS IT'S A FAMILY HEIRLOOM OR A KUNAI OKAY?!

3) Whoever's last two fall in the end lose

4) to prevent everyone from falling you can have 6 people between the two of you at the end, because there will only be two at the end for this is a free for all until then but your not fighting each other your fighting opposing schools. You can have only six different people to tag at all, so choose wisely. You can still tag if they fall but are not K.O'd 

5) there will only two people from each school left, which will indicate they are the strongest and definitely the roughest to handle, be careful with these two.

Announcer- and I think that's it, half of you are about to fall asleep *Blows whistle*

Everyone- *wakes up and yells*

announcer- sorry. not sorry.

Announcer- anywho, BEGIN! *blows whistle*

~A GOOD 10 MINUTES LATER~ 

Announcer- wait. one of the boys already finished?!

Exillium- *looks and gets  shocked*

Foxfire- *looks* NO SURPRISE THERE!

Rascal- seriously, what are they staring at? Are they actually surprised? Oh, wait that's Exillium, yeah they're surprised how I won so quickly. Slow ones.

~NOT EVEN A MINUTE LATER~

announcer- WHAT A GIRL FINISHED TOO?! WHAT THE HECK! WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE?!

Foxfire- YES! WE GOT OUR LAST TWO! *them yelling about the bet*

Glitter Force- YES! Y/N SHE MADE IT SHE ACTUALLY MADE IT! THOSE PEOPLE WERE DIFFICULT! *starts screaming and cheering, Keefe screaming in the background about Rascal making it*

y/n and Rascal- *smile* ready to finish them? JINX JINX AGAIN! wait why are we using that quote? WHYYYY I HATE THAT MOVIE!

Random Girl- HEY I LOVE THAT MOVIE! DO NOT INSULT IT!