Confusion and kisses!

I kept tossing and turning throughout the night. I couldn't get out Tommen's image out of my head.I was confused and happy at the same time.
In my 17 years of existence never had I ever felt this way before.
I don't know whether it's good or bad. I mean it could all be because Tommen was in some kind of boyish mood after he saw that romance movie.
Keeping my thoughts to myself, I kept staring at the illuminating moon exuding it's beautiful light.

**************************************************************
"Psssttt....!! Hey Joey! Are you deaf now?" I heard someone speak from behind me.
Mr. Joyce, Our Biology teacher is not looking towards us so I quickly sneak a glance at Alicia.
She looks rather annoyed. I ask "What's the matter with you Alicia, Is everything all right? You look quite annoyed?"
Umm.. I guess I shouldn't have said that.
"Of course I'm annoyed! You still haven't updated me with the hot news!" She sounds so excited.
I think about what could be this 'hot news'. I'm sure me falling off the bed while sleeping wasn't the hot news.
"So!!" She speaks again. "What?" I'm confused. " Dumbhead, how were things between you and Tommen last night? Did you do something that people in love are supposed to do?" She speaks with a naughty smirk on her face.
I can feel the heat rush to my cheeks when I think about what Alicia just spoke. "Obviously not! We didn't do such a thing. We're just best friends!" I reply even when the words sound foreign to my own ears.
"Ohhhhhh! You're so weird, both of you, pretending to be in friendship when you know he's head over heels for you." Alicia sounds so uninterested now contrary to a second ago.
She is surely a weird girl but obviously one of my best girlfriends.

After school is over, I walk over to my car. I'm not totally surprised when I see Tommen standing beside my car. He's obviously waiting for someone but who? Just then Suzzane comes and starts talking to him.

I don't know why but I feel a pang of jealousy. Well, I'm not sure it's jealousy but I surely don't feel good about him talking to Suzzane! Suzzane out of all girls in this bloody school.

Suzzane was like a sister to me when we were younger and I was naive. After she shifted I still tried to keep our sisters for life bond intact. However, she was least interested.
I can't think straight when I see Tommen with such a wide grin on his face. I frantically go towards my car and open the door.
"Oh hey! Joey, I didn't bring my car over to school. Could you please give me ride back home?" Tommen speaks but with a less wider smile.
Before I can reply Suzzane pops up, "Tommen I can drive you home, it comes on my way home."
Then she literally drags him over to her car and although he tried to talk to me I acted like I didn't notice.

As usual, after parking my car in the garage, I quickly take a glance towards Tommen's room to see if he's back yet.
The curtains of his room are still drawn and neither the light is on, means he's still not there.
It's about to be evening soon and I feel worried about him.
Well why should I worry about him? Didn't he just leave me alone in the parking. Well practically he didn't but still!

Without a second thought I go to my room, lock myself, take a shower and sit down to do my homework, if I had any.
Each time my heart wants to make a call to Tommen and ask if he's all right, I distract it with a new maths question.

I wonder why am I feeling this way. I was never the one to wait for a boy! I was not the main heroine of the movie who cried when her boyfriend was hurt.
I never imagined that I could feel jealous of some random girl for a boy. It's so not me!
Just then a notification pops up on my phone.
It's a message from Tommen.

Tommen: Hey Joey! I'm back home.

Me: Great! Hope you enjoy.

Tommen: Actually I wanted to tell you something, could you meet me in the park?
Please don't say no!

I don't reply, instead I go to my window to look at him and ask what's wrong. He looks at me but doesn't answers. Another notification pops up on my phone.

Tommen: Let's just talk!!!

I give him a look but as foolish as my heart is, I go to mirror to check if I look okay.
Then I head downstairs with some books in my hand.
"Mom, I'm going to the park to study with Tommen!" I shout.
"Okay! Just be back home by dinner time. I hope you both are just going to study" She speaks with the same naughty smirk as Alicia.
Why is everyone being so...I don't know what!
I should probably leave.Tommen is waiting. Oh! Why am I thinking about him waiting for me. There's something seriously wrong with my brain.

I bang the door to give my answer to mom and when I don't see Tommen anywhere near, I start walking towards the park.

When the park is in sight, I can see him there. He looks so... beautiful! Oh my brain, you're gross!
I walk towards him and he looks up at me with such a warm smile that I can feel the butterflies in my stomach fluttering.
"Hey! I'm sorry that Suzzane behaved that way with you. It was some project that we had to do together. I shouldn't have just left without speaking to you, I'm truly sorry" He speaks smoothly.

I can't believe I'm thinking this way about him!
"Apology not accepted!" I speak.
" Joey, that's not fair, I tried to get rid of her but I couldn't!" He speaks in his defense.
"But you didn't try harder!" I can't believe the words are out of my mouth.
He stands there with his mouth wide open.
"Did you want me to try harder?" He asks.
"I don't know..maybe yes, I did want you to try harder. I wanted to talk to you about what you told me yesterday. Do you realise that my head's been a mess since yesterday night. I can't think straight and I keep thinking of you while you're busy with other things!" I speak in one breath.

He looks startled and somewhat happy. I can't comprehend what's the emotion in his eyes
The spiral of confusion further deepens when he leans over to press his lips against mine.

Author's Note:-
Okay! So, how are you all? Hope you all are doing fine. Pls comment on how's the story so far. Did u like it??
I hope you are enjoying reading this story.
I know it's so cute and all in the starting but the fantasy theme starts right after a few more chapters.
Stick with us and maybe you'll know better!
Love you all!!!