Afterword

Hey, I have never done one of these! I have started to think I should try connecting to readers more, so I think i will talk more about how some of these things came to be and such.
When it comes to Third Sister, it started out as a simple idea based on a thought that the Lowee sisters are cute. Like, every pair of sisters care about each other, but I could feel something of an even deeper bond with these ones.

Originally this was just meant to be a Slice-of-life kind of thing. But I guess I can just never commit to that, lol. I had another idea, and that idea mixed perfectly with this one, so that was how this story came to be. First everything is a bit slice-of-lifeish and cute. Then we get to lots of fights. And then...Darkness. Well, the last part is much later, anyway.

Speaking of Darkness, you have no idea how tempted I was to write 'Final ReMIX' behind Chapter 4.5. This thing wasn't planned to be overly long. I wanted Light Novel length...But now it is twice of that. Short things, I can not write either.

For those that did read Hyperdimension Saturnia and want it to continue, I will say, probably not for a while. Don't worry, it will be continued at some point, for sure. However, I am quite busy lately. I wanted to publish a book officially, but got stuk looking to commission illustrator who would draw in an anime art style. It didn't help that I got a strong urge to write this instead either. I was out of the writing loop for too long, so third sister took nearly a year to get here -_-.

I started this in February! Well, whilst I ponder how I am going to be able to get a cover for my original book, I am just going to continue writing the next volume of Third Sister. Also. I was working on the "Universe" series that were about the past stories of the main villains of Saturnia. 13th Universe, though, it is going tot take a while...Why? Because the first half is basically a documentary of their world, and afterwards, comes their story. Which is also very different in tone from Saturnia, so I don't expect anyone to read it anyway, but I'll do my best regardless.

Well, anyway. That was it for today. Sorry, I'm not a very talkative person. I do read all of the comments (Recently, because I couldn't log in to here for the past year.). And I thank those that did, in fact, read Saturnia and enjoy it. I hope you can enjoy this as well!