5. THE KISS

MEW'S POV

So here we go for the scene...
well I don't mind to do this particular scene but I thought to make him comfortable by choosing any casual scene but here...
He is laying in bed trying to show as if world doesn't exist for him. Don't understand what he wants to prove.

Listening director said action I started to act according to the script but seriously can't this brait act according to the script too?! Why the hell he is responding to my kisses. It's been eight takes now and it's getting in my nerves not because I don't like him but because I know he is doing this to annoy me.

Well if he thinks he is succeeding in this then you are wrong buddy. Believe me you gonna regret it. I promise you you gonna remember this kiss throughout your life.

I didn't want to scared him or make him uncomfortable but he is forcing me now. My back is hurting like hell. I'm hardly getting proper sleep due to...hell I'm trying my best to forget everything but this brait he is hell bent to make my life more miserable.

Now , one last chance if he doesn't behave professionally I'm gonna teach him a lesson.

Cut... MewGulf do one more time and this will be the last take for today. Direct was too tired and annoyed and this brait...why he is throwing glares at me. I glared back at him.

Action...

I proceed to kiss his neck slowly and teasingly to his jaws to corner of his lips. Why he is breathing so loudly as if really feeling all these. Well, who cares. It's real show time dear Nong'. Feel as much as you can. And finally he mew gave a mischievous smirk.

I kissed him hard on his lips and bit his lower lip. I must admit his lips are so soft but these poor lips has to suffer because of him. He was trying to scream but poor kiddo his screams got muffed in his mouth and sounds like his is moaning. He was trying to pull my head by pulling my soft long hair but not this soon dude. I pinned is hands above his head and gave a hickey...opps! A painful hard bit on his neck and a loud painful scream earned from his mouth.

He pushed me and sat back of bed. Covered in sweat. Breathing heavily.
Everyone was staring at us. I ask Gulf if he is ok with concerned obviously a fake one about which only we both are aware but what happened after this was unexpected.

Gulf throw a punch on my face. I'm sure it's gonna leave bruises on my handsome face. Second punch was about to blow by eyes but I was lucky enough to save by crew members.

"What's wrong with you Gulf? He is your co-actor and your senior. How could you do something like this?" Direct asked him clearly disappointed.

"It was not my fault. Can't you see he is the one who is not able to perform how you want? It's been 15 takes still he is not given expected shot". Really now this brait is blaming me. This guy really has some serious issue.

"Gulf, it's you not mew. Read the script again. Type was drunk and so you had to act passed out that mean you had to be just lay down not to respond to Tharn but you was constantly respond to Mew" direct explained him but why he is looking shocked? I know he did that intentionally to annoy me.

"I'm sorry phi" instead of saying sorry to me he is saying to direct.

"If you are really feeling sorry for this then say sorry to Mew not me and you have to take responsibility to taking care of Mew's red cheek which is the result of your lack of communication with him. You both should discuss, share about everything so that we can get our TharnType" woww!! He nodded just like a obedient kid.

He approached me and said sorry but do you really think I will let him go just by a simple sorry?? The devil inside me want to have so fun. Now it's fun time.

"How can believe you that you are really sorry?" I asked him with a cocky smile.

"I...I will do anything to make you believe me" ohh! so now he is stuttering.

"Well... would you like to have dinner at my home? It will help us to know each other closely" this time I gave a genuine smile then why he is frowning.

Before replying to my offer he looked to others to know what others are expecting and just answered ok in bored tone.

Well...if he will behave well I'm not expecting to treat me like any superstar but atleast as a co-actor, I will not do anything which will make him uncomfortable. I can understand why he is behaving like this with me but you can't judge a book by it's cover only.

A short update. I know it's super late update but please wear with me.
And thank you for supporting me ❤️😘