Chapter 1: Fuckers.

Chapter 1: Fuckers

          "Fuck off, you fucker" I exclaimed to the fucker who just shoved me aside and kept on walking ahead not turning his head to apologize to me. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at me. Realization hit me that I just swore in front of people in my first day.

          Feeling embarrassed, I turned and with a small smile said "Peace, peace"

          As people resumed what they were doing I continued to look for my homeroom class. Ah! There it is. I'm in 10C, mygosh I'm so nervous, I hope Vanessa's in my class.

          Vanessa Vaksman has been my best friend since grade four and well, we've been inseparable ever since.

          After asking five people where 10C is, I finally found it. Rubbing my sweaty hands together I enter the room. I don't know why but I'm just so scared about entering highschool. Hearing about how hard it is adds to my anxiety. Plus, those people who had told me that highschool is where you lose most of your friends doesn't help. But I do know that Vanessa and I won't be separating for the next hundred years.

          In the room, I found two familiar fuckers and I stopped dead in my tracks. The two figures were sitting on top of desks as one of them said something that I assumed was really funny that it got the other to burst out laughing.

          Now, you may be wondering who they are. They are just Marco Lawrence and Emille Diaz, my two best friends in elementary alongside Vanessa. I haven't seen them since they had moved in grade 6, and I haven't talked to them because of that event that had made our friendship very awkward.

          Surprised to see them, I had wondered if am in the right class.

          Before I can actually check, Marco had noticed me and had stopped laughing. He had gotten off the desk, and in just a blink of an eye managed to get in front of me with his long strides. With his tall figure, he probably was at least a foot and a half taller than me.

          "Hey. You're Rea right?" He asked. I nodded to answer his question. "Long time no see, it's been three years right?" He said with a charming smile, that girls had probably fallen for. In three years, puberty has done its job on Marco the right way. With a tall and slender build, he also has a really handsome but cute face that can attract any girl that he wants.

          Awkwardly, I answered "Yeah, long time no see."

          Without noticing Emille or Em, as he wants people to call him, has reached us too and was now standing in front of me, beside Marco. Em was the complete opposite of Marco. He was at least four inches shorter than me. Nothing really changed about him, he is still the same guy that I have fallen for back then.

          "Wassup Rea?" Emille said with a smirk that had my heart skip a beat. Fuck. What should I do? I can't fall for him again, not after that fight we had in grade 6 that ended our relationship.

          "Hi Em" I said with a forced smile as I get annoyed of this situation that I am in right now. Shit, shit, shit. I didn't really expect him to be here. I didn't really want to see him in a thousand years.

          Luckily, before any of them can say anything else, the bell had rang signalling the start of class. Everyone started scrambling to their seats and I made my way to an empty desk far away from Em.

          After everyone settled down, the professor called for attendance as I looked around the room for Vanessa. Instead of spotting her, I had caught Emille looking at me before he went back to look in front.

          I can feel it. This is going to be a fucking exciting year. Note the sarcasm.