Chapter 1: The Beginning;Or Is it?

I remember it being cold as ice that night. I took a look outside and there was a snow storm.While I was looking outside I couldn't help to feel that something was wrong. I thought It was just me being paranoid so I just stared at the blizzard. Not from far behind the house big gothic black fences by a huge tree covered with the beautiful and pure snow I saw a shadow;”my mind was not playing tricks on me or was it?”. I went down to the kitchen and I made some cocoa. As I drank it I could feel it going all the way from my throat to my stomach. It was a relaxing feeling after all I was a bit tense.I can't help but to wonder if my mind was really playing tricks on me or if I did saw that shadow;"Silly me that's not possible". I was feeling quite nervous so I went right back upstairs but when I looked through the window the blizzard was gone and there was no one there. I felt I bit more relaxed when I realized it was nothing. I suddenly started wondering again “Was it nothing?”. I stepped back from the window and sat on top of my desk. It made me laugh when I realized the desk chair was gone. When I analyzed it the question that popped into my mind was; “How the hell did the chair disappeared?”. While I was in a deep thinking status I was staring at the window without realizing it. I saw the shadow again; I was sure this time and it was a man staring at the house from behind the tree. He wasn’t trying to hide; he waved his hand at me to let me know that he saw me. My heart was beating quite fast; I didn’t know what to do. I totally panicked. Everything went silent and I had flashbacks of things that I didn’t recall living.Suddenly my cellphone rang. I jumped off the desk automatically; It was something impulsive. I answered the phone desperately and scared; I wasn’t expecting a call. I don’t really call anyone. I answered the phone and said hello abruptly. There was a deep silence; I felt as if my heart stopped for a second. Then I said hello really loud and desperate; I heard a noise outside but when I was about to look out someone said hello. I didn’t recognize the number so I asked who it was,it ended up being my best friend;she wanted to know if I was going to her house to hang out. I stayed silent and looked out the window the man was gone. Iramada asked me if i was okay. I suddenly panicked and the cellphone fell of my hand; I ran down the stairs and closed all the doors. Then I heard something scratching the door; my heart was beating so fast i thought it would explode. I ran to the door and looked by the side window. When I looked I felt totally relieved it was only Fallen my beautiful,fluffy and cute black cat. I opened the door and I let her come in. “I wonder how you got out?” the question passed through my mind but for me it wasn’t that important. After all I needed to stop worrying or I was going to have a heart attack. I closed the door and grabbed Fallen; I went up stairs when I saw the phone in the floor. I had totally forgotten that Iramada was on the phone when I ran downstairs. I picked the phone up while putting Fallen in my bed; I said hello. All I heard was things crashing,someone screaming and the voice of Iramada screaming for help. I kept yelling Iramada but she just yelled back help me. I heard something; it was like if something hit the ground and the last thing I heard from Iramada was Help me! really slow as if she was falling asleep. My heart started to race again and my eyes started to get a blur. Then I heard someone breathing on the phone; I could hear it clearly. A man said “Goodbye”; tears started coming out of my eyes and falling down my face. I could feel as if my body and soul was going cold. I felt weak and fell on my knees. Suddenly everything went pitch black and I went into a deep sleep. I fought to wake up but the effort was useless. The last thing I thought was “Is she gone?”. Then my mind and thoughts went blank…