Chapter 1: The Beginning; Or is it? Page 2

While everything was dark I heard a voice calling my name; I could hear it fading away. I felt like I was gaining control of my body again and I wanted to reach the voice. It made me feel like I was at peace; the voice was so familiar I couldn’t let it get away. I reached my hand thinking that I could reach the person who was calling my name. As I was able to open my eyes a bit; I saw someone and I reached my hand to touch his face. When I touched him it felt so real; I forcefully opened my eyes but there was no one there.I stood up quickly but I got dizzy;I didn’t care at all.”Is he really back?”; my heart started beating fast and I stood up and ran downstairs. When I was downstairs I checked everywhere inside the house but he wasn’t there. I went to the kitchen to make some coffee then suddenly I look at the clock. “Damn it! I’m late for work”. I went upstairs and got dressed grabbed the keys to the car and ran. “I’m gonna get fired” the only five words that passed through my mind. I got to the lab and I couldn’t help to notice a huge  black ribbon in the front door. “Who died?” I asked my self; “ I better go ask Iramada”. I went to the third floor and looked inside Iramada’s office but she wasn’t there. I remembered what happened the day before while I was talking with her on the phone. I got desperate and ran; “Where am I going?” “Wasn’t it a dream?” “What’s happening?”. My boss Mr.Gordon a selfish,arrogant and useless bastard yelled my name when I passed him on the corridor running. “Stop right there Kessensta” he said. I looked back and stopped; He asked me why was I running. The only word that came out of my mouth was “Iramada”. Mr. Gordon looked at me and said “I’m sorry”. All I did was yell “ No!, It can’t be!”; I felt as if I was smothering inside. I felt hopeless and without strength. Mr.Gordon grabbed me as I fell into the ground; all I could do was cry. When I was able to calm down a bit I asked Mr.Gordon: “What happened to Iramada?”. He said that she died from a heart attack. I opened my eyes real wide; I was totally surprised and confused since I was completely sure I heard a man saying goodbye to me on the phone. I sat quiet for a few minutes; I stared a Mr.Gordon’s glass filled to the top with scotch. Something wasn’t right; “Why would he invite me into his office?”. I stood up said thanks and got out of there as quick as I could. I got in my car then I looked around from inside and saw a man standing there just watching from the shadows. “ It can’t be” ; I turned the car on and then the lights to see who it was but he was gone. “ I think I’m having hallucinations” I told myself. I was heading home; suddenly I had a weird feeling. “Damn it! I’ve been having these weird feelings that won’t leave me alone!” I was angry about it. While I was arguing with myself I noticed that my car was running slower. When I checked the gas meter “ You gotta be fucking kidding me!”. I had no idea where all that anger came from; I tried to relax after all my house was two minutes away. “Finally!”  I got home safe and sound but there was a little problem. I didn’t have any gas left, I had work the next day and the nearest gas station was seven miles away. I don’t like living close to people and the only person I had near was my neighbor; he gives me the creeps. “I’ll figure it out tomorrow;I’m tired” I said. I walked straight inside the house and then Fallen jumped on me out of nowhere. “Fallen you are going to give me a heart attack you silly cat!” I had no idea why she did that but it scared the hell out of me. Went up stairs almost dragging my feet to the bathroom and took a long hot bath. I could feel the hostility of someone watching me it was completely annoying but did I really wanted to know who was standing there?. I opened my eyes a little but I couldn’t see anyone or anything;I opened them completely and there it was the most completely annoying stare I’ve ever seen . It was completely creepy; I felt completely violated. The stare of Fallen “What are you looking at you perv cat?!” I laughed. She just kept looking at me as if there was something she wanted to tell me. I got out of the tub and she wasn’t staring at me;she was staring at the wall. It was really creepy but I didn’t think it was important after all she’s just a cat. I went to my room and well lets say i’m a “perfectionist”; I noticed some things where moved in my roomed. They were moved carefully though so I knew it wasn’t me because I would’ve remembered. I was too tired to give it any important meaning so I threw my self on my bed cuddle up and passed out. I opened my eyes lightly and heard Fallen meowing. I woke up to check was was wrong with her but I couldn't hear her anymore. I got out of bed and went down stairs. I started calling her name but she would answer. I got a bit worried so I searched all the house. I remembered she was staring earlier at the bathroom wall so I went to the bathroom; after all it was the last place to look. I turned the light on and stepped inside; I looked the mirror and It was tarnished. I didn't took a shower and my bath was hours before. I stepped closer to the tub and there she was Fallen had fell inside the tub filled with boiling water. Her poor hair had fell off and her cute face was burned.I stepped back from the tub and no words would come out only tears out running down my face. I couldn't stop crying;I couldn't breath and my chest hurt.When I realized that there was no way It could've been me I panicked. "What's happening to me?!" this is all wrong. I went to my room and locked myself inside. I tried to stay awake but I was too tired and I passed out when I suddenly felt something soft on my face but I couldn't move. My strength faded away and so did my mind. All I could think was "I need slee...p". The last thing I know the alarm woke me up; It felt like everything just had happened five minutes before. The question was " How the hell am I going to get to work without gas?!". Then all of the sudden the sadness of losing Fallen and Iramada dropped like a giant drop of water on me. I needed to get to work but I wasn't going to be able thanks to the circumstances but I couldn't stay in the house. " I need to get out of here!"  I can't be hear "What's happening?" I couldn't think I became completely hysteric. Then I heard a loud bang on my front door; I opened the door and felt a cold chill. When I looked down I saw blood dripping and then It became black.I felt my heart stop and when I looked back up I heard someone saying: "Miss, Are you okay?". I blinked twice and It was just the mail man. I took a deep breath and said "Yes, I'm fine" then he left. I closed the door and said "What's wrong with me?!". Then the room filled with a weird smell when I went up stairs; I saw what it was and I felt extremely weak fell on the ground and tried to yell help but I could yell. "Hel...p!"  All I heard back was "I'm sorry". "Who was that?!"...