Eight

This is a lemon chapter. You have been warned.

Edward Nygma held the detective in his arms. He buried his face in her hair. Breathing in her scent he felt complete. She smelled like his favorite flower. Jasmin. Yes he had a favorite flower. He found their aroma calming.  He felt her start to struggle in his grasp. "Oh detective do not fight me. You know this is what you want" he whispered in her ear.

"Fuck off" she spat. She knew what was on his mind and she would not let it happen. She would never let him touch her that way.

"You are a feisty one" he whispered in her ear again before he spun her around to face him.

"I'm about to show you how feisty I am" she growled.

"Go ahead. I'll just sedate you again"

"You can't do this to people" she whispered.

"I don't do this to every woman I meet. Just you my sweet detective. Only you"

"Why me?" She was starting to get scared now.

"You are smarter than you believe my dear"

"Please don't do this"

"Riddle me this. This is as light as a feather yet no man can hold it for long. What am I"

Again with the riddles. Haven sighed. "Your breath" she replied.

Edward smiled. "Correct and I'm about to take yours away" he said before he pulled her closer to him and again kissed her. Haven tried to push him away but it would seem that Edward Nygma was stronger than what he led on. "Don't fight me detective. I know you want me to fuck you" he replied breaking the kiss.

"Please no" she replied as he pushed her down onto the couch and crawled on top of her. Tears began to spill from her eyes.

"Don't cry my dear." He said as he wiped her tears away. "You belong with someone who's brilliance is equal to yours. You belong with me" he said as he ran his hands down her lean body.

Edward shivered with delight. God he wanted this, wanted her. He kissed her neck Nibbling a bit before his hands made there way to her pants. He unbuttoned them and slid them off. His mouth watered as he stared at her most delicate body part.

Haven was still crying as he stared at her in awe. This couldn't be happening. Not to her. She was a cop. She knew how to fight him off. Maybe though. Maybe she didn't want him to stop and she was just to scared to admit it. "Give in to me darling" he said as he slipped two fingers inside of her womanhood. On instinct haven arched her back. "That's it my darling detective" he growled in her ear as he fingered her expertly.

Lust clouded Havens mind as she moaned. "Please" she whimpered.

"Please what" Edward said.

"I I" she said. To scared to admit what she wanted.

Edward smirked. He had her and he knew it. "Admit it. Admit what you want me to do to you"

"Fuck me edward" she moaned disgusted with herself.

"As you wish my darling" he replied as he slipped his slacks and underwear off and slipped inside of her now wet womanhood.

Haven moaned at the feeling of him inside of her. She couldn't believe this was happening. That she was letting him take her like this but oh god did he feel good. "Moan for me darling" Edward said as he pumped in and out of her.

"Oh god" she moaned.

"Yes I am" he whispered to her as he picked up his pace.

"Please don't stop" she said. She hated that she was letting him do this to her. She hated how her body reacted to him.

Edward picked up his pace again. "Cum for me my darling" he said as sweat began to form on his face.

That was all it took for her to come undone. "Edward" she screamed out as her orgasm hit full force.

Edward loved the sound of his name as she moaned it. He loved the sight of her underneath him. Yes he had successfully manipulated the detective and had her walk right into his trap. A few more pumps and he pulled out of her, cumming on the outside of her womanhood. Once he was done he went a got a rag to clean them both up before pulling his trousers back on.

Haven did the same disgusted with herself.how could she let this happen and why did she like it so much.

"Time for you to get some sleep my darling" he said as he sedated her again. Tomorrow Edward knew he would have to change hideouts. Her partner and the entire police force would be on the hunt for him but for now he would relish in the feeling of what he had just done with his sweet detective. "You belong to me now" he said to her as he stroked her cheek.  He called an associate of his to take her back home. Now he would sit back and wait for her to come running back to him because she would soon learn that another man would never compare to him.