Chapter 1 ~One Faithful Encounter~

"I guess this is it" you spoke to yourself while looking at the ever famous guildhall of the FairyTail guild. As you walked to the doors, you thought to yourself quietly.

"What if they don't like me or except me into the guild?"

You shrugged it off and stared at the door. You were a beautiful girl with long (h/c) hair and large beautiful (e/c) eyes. You had a great figure with curves that went well with your facial features perfectly. You wore black skinny jeans and a grey v-neck tshirt and black vans everyday which actually showed off your curves well. The only reason you thought the guild wouldn't except you is because you were a dragon slayer and they already had one. You used MOON DRAGON MAGIC and had the ability to requip which made you by far the stonget magic.You walked into the guildhall and were immediately overtaken with the sight of fighting, the smell of mild alcohol, and the sight of flying objects such as tables and chairs. Just as one was about to hit you, you kicked it out of the way which made it break into millions of small pieces. You confidently walked to the bar and saw a beautiful woman. "Oh hello there I am Mirajane are you looking to join the guild or are you a tourist?" "I well uh I was wondering if maybe I could join the guild" The girl you now knew as Mirajane gave you a quick smile and called over the guild master Makarav Dreyar. He immediately smiled and spoke up. "Ah we have a strong one here. What's your name girl?" you spoke up quietly and quickly. "I am (Y/N) (M/N) (L/N) it's nice to meet you sir" "Oh please no need for the formalities you are a part of the guild now so you can just call me Master Makarav or just Makarav" you smiled and nodded. "Ok now (Y/N), where would you like the symbol and what color?" Mirajane had a sweet and forgiving tone as she spoke. "Hm I want it to be (f/c) and I want it to be on the right side of my chest please right below my collarbone please". When you least expected it, you felt a slight tingling sensation on your chest and as you looked down, you saw the mark. You are officially a member of FairyTail. Just as you were admiring your mark, you heard someone behind you. You turned to see a boy with salmon colored hair and you could instantly tell he was the other slayer. "FIGHT ME!!" he yelled and he threw a punch to your head.....

HALLO ADDI-CHAN HERE!! I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT AND AS MY RULE OF THUMB, IF YOU WANT ME TO EDIT MAKE SURE YOU COMMENT ONCE OR VIEW IT THREE TIMES IF YOU WANT IT UPDATED AND ALSO TELL ME IF I SHOULD ADD A LEMON *clicks tongue* OR NAH!! PLZ KEEP READING!