16.) Debating the Undoing

~Masky's POV~

-Dream-

The blackness started running through my veins and nerves as I stared at it. I examined everything I could see, horrified as it seeped through every part of me, oozing out under my finger nails and out of every hole on my face, causing a burning sensation. The pain was unbearable at first, but I was growing numb to it, especially around the eyes. One eye slowly fell out of it's socket and landed on the ground, still connected to inside my skull. I was too terrified to rip it out, so I waited for the ooze to burn away the cord, which it did, but it left my own eye staring back at me.

A clash of random keys and the "Five night's at Freddy's" song played in my head, except all it was was the music and the scream. That piercing, half child half animatronic, scream. I rubbed my hands on my face and through my hair, careful to miss that gaping hole. I tugged at my hair, the screams getting to me. I looked around the room, and saw the animatronics bleeding out of their left eye sockets as I was, along with children being strung up around the room. Five children, from what I counted.

Their eyes were missing, and their noses seemed to have been cut off. Their teeth were also ripped out, and from the looks of it, were put in the endo skeletons of the animatronics. The bodies of the children were cut up and mangled, as if they were shoved through a metal thorn bush. Parts of their brains were exposed, and their skulls showed evidence of broken bone, as did the rest of them. The skin and muscles were torn up all over, some nerves and veins were hanging out from being ripped apart.

"What do you want?" I asked out loud to no one in particular, crying my eyes out at the sight.

I want you to find the left eye of each child, and let them tell you of the chaos they've caused. It will give you an understanding of how cold-hearted even the innocent can be when driven to it.

I frowned, still crying. "Are you trying to make a point about the whole Andie situation with my nightmares?" I heard a laugh, one that sent a creepy and a feeling of insecurity sensation up my spine, as if I was going to be torn apart at any moment. Which, in this case, I could be.

Yes and no, little one. I want you to snap out of your illusion, but mainly, I want to have some fun. It's been a while since I've been inside your dreams, so let's make it interesting.

Suddenly the animatronics jolted to life, glaring down at me with one glowing right eye. Fear was struck inside me, as I lacked the knowledge of what these things could do now that they were in Zalgo's control.

Let's play a game, Masky. Find all the left eyes of the children. Every time you find one, the animatronic related to that eye will stop chasing you. But be warned; they do not want their eyes found, and will try to attack instead of just chase when you get close to one. Should you fail, you'll meet a fate worse than the children's, and it will be done by Galzo's hand.

I gulped, meeting the glow eye of Chica, Bonnie, Freddy, Foxy, and Golden Freddy. They all looked so furious, as if I was some sort of trespasser. I started getting up and scooting towards the door.

You'll know when you find an eye. Ready? Go.

And before I knew what was happening, I started running for my life, all the creatures screaming their horrible screams and laughing. I ran as fast as I could, trying to feel where the eyes were located. But before I could get to one, each one of the animatronics yanked me back and muffled my screams as they tore me apart, their laughs bouncing off the walls, along with Andie's.

I sat up quickly, panting and sweating in my bed from the dream. I felt like pinching, screaming, or even stabbing myself just to feel something so I could convince myself that none of it was real. That it was just a dream from my subconcious. Of course, I knew it wasn't real, but I also knew it wasn't in my control, and that was what bugged me the most. That He, my "God", would do that. I guess I can't be surprised with all things considering.

I looked around the room, seeing glimpses of light from the sun through the window, making me relax. I sighed, letting myself enjoy the tiny sensation of calm. I even stretched and cuddled with my pillow for a minute. I let the sun hit my face, making me smile while I was in my little heaven. I eventually rolled around, then got up. I got a glance of myself in the mirror, and noticed that my hair was a poofy mess. I groaned, then actually stood up and walked over to my drawers to get dressed.

I shook my head, trying to fix my hair, but gave up after a couple of moments. I stared at the door while I was sitting down, then checked my phone and walked out to the bathroom. I brushed my hair and teeth, then splashed my face with water. When my head rose again, I saw a flash of the Freddy from my dream behind me. I screamed and ran into the wall, hitting it so hard that it cut my forehead. I sighed, then cleaned the cut, and walked out.

I arrived in the living room, where I was greeted by a pacing Jack and Jeff just relaxing on the couch. "Hey, there you are, Loud Mouth." I flicked Jeff off just as Jack spun around to face me. I eyed him slightly, and saw that he was very recently fed because of the blood of the corner of his mouth, but he also didn't have a lot of sleep. "Jack? What's wrong?" He sighed, then met my eyes. "We have a problem. Andie didn't come back last night."

*I know about the Fazbear Entertainment references , and I DO NOT TAKE ANY CREDIT FOR THE CREEPYPASTA OR GAME OF FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY'S . Okay ? Good . Btw , sorry for the nightmares guys cx But I will probably end the book either the next chapter or the chapter after . Sorry !*