11

KATES POV
I woke up the next day migraine free. But only to realize its monday and now we have to go to school. I get up and shower and walk to my closet. I dig through my closet and choose out this outfit.

Monty has on his usual jeans, t shirt and flannel

Monty has on his usual jeans, t shirt and flannel. I grab his letterman jacket and throw it on to complete my look. I put Better Than Sex mascara on and brush my eyebrows as im ready to leave. I grab my favorite perfume at the beach by bbw and head downstairs to see jacks and monty.
"You pussies ready?" They all look at me and roll their eyes as they grab their stuff. Monty lightly smacks my butt as i walk by and we get into his jeep. Our bookbags and duffle bags in the back.
"I cant believe Jess got you to become a cheerleader,"
"Man, dont remind me," I rested my head in my hand and laughed.
"Now i got myself a cheerleader," he smirked and put his hand on my thigh. We drove in silence only the music playing on our way to school.

We pulled into the parking lot and grabbed our bookbags. We walked in next to each other and walked up to our friend group. I was standing there just day dreaming when i saw a group of girls walk up to us. Jess and I shot each other a look and watched what they were going to do. The front girl walked right up to me and i stood upright from my leaning position.
"Kate, right?" She was about 5'4 hovering slightly over my 5'2 body. Brown hair, brown eyes and a slightly athletic build. She smirked and shoved me. I put my tongue between my back teeth and tried to calm myself down.
"Walk away," i said not looking at her. Monty was right behind me. Justin had a hold of Jess. She shoved me into Monty causing me to bounce back. Just before i could put my hands on her Monty grabbed me and Zach got in the way.
"Who the fuck was that?"
"Her name is Marie. Marie Garth." Alex said from behind me.
"Shes gonna get her ass kicked," I growled and wrestled monty off me.
"You cant get in trouble you'll get kicked off the squad," Justin said trying to calm Jess and I down.
"What would she even want?" I said looking at everyone. Monty looked down.
"Shes an ex," i sucked my teeth and nodded. 
"She'll stay an ex too," i grabbed him and kissed him. Earning howling from the boys.
We all walked to class and I got to English sitting with Monty, Justin and Zach. I write in my notebook minding my own business when Zach quick taps my desk. I look up to see Marie walk in.
"Hey Monty," she said touching his shoulder keeping eye contact with me the entire time.
"Walk away," i said calmly. She smirked bending over and getting near Montys ear. I started to white knuckle as my entire body tensed.
"Call me," she whispered in his ear before kissing his cheek ever so lightly.
"Im good," monty shot back moving away from her. I watched as we still held our death stare on each other.
"So kate? How does my pussy taste on his dick?"
"I wouldnt know hes too busy blowing my back out every single night. Not like we havent gone through several bed frames already," i smirked as her mouth dropped out of shock. Monty shared the same smirk as i did while justin and zach were just as surprised i thought of that so fast. She sucked her teeth and walked away from us.
"Thats my girl," monty smiled as he high-fived me. The teacher came in and started teaching as i started day dreaming only to be dragged out of my day dream to the bell ringing. The class started to get up and monty and i walked out together. It was the last period of the day so we had to grab our duffle bags from montys jeep. When the group walks away monty grabbed mh hand and kissed me gently.
"Im proud of you," he said softly as he embraced me into one of his strong and soft hugs.
"I love you," he kissed me causing me to lean against his jeep.
"I love you too, lets get to practice," he intertwined his fingers with mine and we walked to the locker rooms. I went into the girls locker room and put on some shorts with a tshirt and my shoes. I threw my hair up in a ponytail and walked out to the field. I sat around waiting for everyone else to come out when a shadow hovers over me. I look up to see Marie above me. I roll my eyes and get up walking away from her before she could say anything.
"Who said you could walk away from me?"
"My brain told my feet to, so i guess me?"
"Stay the fuck away from Monty" those six words made me stop in my tracks.
"Excuse me?"
"Stay the fuck away from my monty," she was within inches of me. I removed my death stare from her and looked around a smile creeping on my face.
"Get the fuck away from me,"
"What are you gonna do hit me?"
"Get out of my face,"
"Do something about it," i saw the boys and girls come onto the field. I smiled and ran my thumb across my nose.
"You have one more chance to get out my face." She didnt move. Except she got closer to me and jumping at me trying to get me to flinch. I curled my hand into a fist and reeling back my arm as i punched square in her jaw. She fell to the ground clutching her jaw tears forming in her eyes as i see the football players running over to us. She stands up and throws a punch only for me to dodge it. I punch her in her nose before getting ripped away by a football player. I see Monty walking over to where the fight was and where i left her standing. He's talking to her and see if she was ok. The football player released me from his grip for me to see Zach. I look back over at Monty who is still standing there helping her.
"Thats fucking cute," i say laughing and walking away.
"Montgomery!" I hear zach yell only for moments later to hear footsteps behind me. My wrist is grabbed and im being spun around to come face to face with Monty.
"What?" I yelled in his face. I was furious he went to her first.
"Whyd you hit her?"
"She sat there provoking me and told me to stay away from you," he shook his head. I just stared at him blankly. We stood there quiet before i huffed and walked away. I walked over to his jeep waiting on him to come over. I hear footsteps walking up and i see my boyfriend walking up to me. Im sitting on the hood of his jeep.
"Dont say anything just come here," he walks over and is standing in between my legs. I grabbed him by his shirt and kissed him causing him to put his hands on my ass.
"Get in we're going home," i say breaking the kiss.
"I have football practice and you have cheer," i stare at him blankly and proceeded to get in his jeep. He sighs and stands there before debating.