Prologues: A New Island and A New Friend

Three Pov: it was a beautiful day at the patch were the birds are chirping,the sun is shining and a loving family playing in the yard together this ain't no ordinary family it team STQR family lead by none other then Summer rose, she was playing with ruby and yang while Tai,Qrow,Raven and the new addition to the family Jack rose, he was helping them out with a leaking pipe in the ceiling so the went to work.

Tai: hey son pass me my wrench. I held my hand out.

Jack: sure thing dad. I reached in the tool box and grabbed the wrench. Here you go dad. I handed him the wrench

Tai: thanks son. I twisted the wreck and the leak was gone. Man that was tough come on guys let's make some lunch.

Jack: ok dad. I grabbed the tool box and walked downstairs and put the toolbox back on the shelf and looked behind me and saw Qrow and Raven smiling at me. Hey uncle Qrow, hi aunt Raven. I smile.

Raven: hey son listen Me and Qrow got you some gifts for you since it's your birthday. He was wide eyed.

Qrow: come on kid let's head upstairs and to see you open your gifts. He nodded his head and we walked up stairs.

Ruby's Pov: I was happy it was Jacks birthday. Oh Mom do you think jack will like these gifts we got him.

Summer: yes sweaty he will love them after all he notice he loves weapons a lot just like you. I smiled

Yang: I saw jack with Qrow and Raven. Hey there little brother happy birthday today. I smiled and hugged him. Oh you grow up so fast. He hugged back.

Ruby: here you go brother me and mom made this for you. He took the present and unwrapped it.

Jack: I unwrapped it and I was smiling with joy. I gotten myself my own cape.

Omg I love it! I hugged ruby and summer super tightly

Omg I love it! I hugged ruby and summer super tightly. Thank you I love it.

Qrow: here you go kid I made some weapons for you if you run into any Grimm. He smiled and handed him his gifts.

Jack: I open them and smiled.