Chapter 2: the agreedment

(Ps Chelsea and Sussano already joined the night raid)
No one  Pov: right now on an island far away that nobody knew about was an island filled with wonder and amazing new things, right now in we see a beach house with some people from a place called, beacon academy a place where people wanna become huntsmen,huntresses or hunters the were they to see what lives on this island to only find the rose family long lost son, jack rose. Right now Ozpin,Najenda,ironwood aka James and Jack are having a conversation to join forces.

Ozpin: so I believe we are now in business.

Ironwood: yes indeed. I looked at Najenda. From what I have heard from one of your assassins told me that your fighting against an evil capital run by a child being controlled by a man know as, minister honest.

Najenda: yes Indeed it is true. I looked outside to see my team talking to some new people. We came to this island to see if we can make some imperial arms for the revolution army. I looked over Jack. But from what I heard from you that imperial arms can't be made here, am I correct?

Jack: yes indeed General Najenda. I stand up and walked towards the weapon closet and grabbed a Glavenus weapon. This here is a weapon made by Glavenus. I place it on the table for the people to see.

 I place it on the table for the people to see

Ironwood: I was surprised by this weapon. I never seen anything like it, Jack is it ok if I let my scientist examine this if that's okay.

Jack: ironwood your scientist can come here with your team, you are allowed on this island and learn about the creature on here but one.

Ozpin: and what may this monster be if I may ask? I asked

Jack: Deviljho, the world eater it is a cruel beast that attacks the monsters on this island. I pulled a picture out of my pocket and they were shocked.

Ironwood: I will sent some atlas soldiers and robots to take care of them

Jack: thank you James. He nodded and left to make a call. So Najenda how would you like your army to come over here to train on this island, I know a friend of mine who can help them.