Chapter 2

Draco's POV
Draco woke up to the sound of an owl pecking at the window. He yawned and sat up. Draco went out of his bed to go get the owl. When he opened the letter, there were two pieces of paper inside. The first one said,

Dear Mr. Malfoy,
We are pleased to announce the new 8th year for anyone who missed their last year of schooling due to the Second Great War. If you choose to return to Hogwarts, then you shall find your school supplies on the other sheet of paper. I am also pleased to announce that you are the Head Boy for this school year. Term begins on September 1. Please owl us your answer as soon as possible. We shall determine your classes when you arrive. I hope to see you soon at Hogwarts.
Yours Sincerely,
Professor Minerva McGonagall
Headmistress

As Draco was reading the school supply list, his mother walked into the room and picked up the discarded piece of paper and said, "You have to go back! You are going to be Head Boy!" Draco said, "Fine, I'll go return the bloody owl" and walked away.

Narcissa POV
As Draco was walking away, Narcissa said to herself, "I wonder if they are going to add that new class that they talked about in the Daily Prophet. I hope Draco doesn't find out about it before school starts." Then she heard Draco exclaim, "WHAT IS THIS NEW CLASS GOING TO BE ABOUT?!?!?!"