Chapter 3

Hermione POV

As Hermione prepared to go to Diagon Alley to get her school supplies, Billy went into her room and asked if he could go too. Hermione agreed and they both flooed to Diagon Alley. They quickly found Harry, Ron, and Ginny. "Who's that," asked Ginny as she pointed to Billy. "This is my brother Billy. He was accepted into Hogwarts." The whole gang went and got their school supplies. "Now Billy, all we have to get is our books," said Hermione. "Be careful Billy," laughed Ginny, "Hermione could spend weeks in there." As they went in, they saw Draco Malfoy. To their surprise, he just turned his back and didn't say anything. "I wonder why he didn't say anything," said Ron. "I don't know either, said Harry, "but I think I'm going to follow him." "HARRY JAMES POTTER!" exclaimed Ginny, "DON'T YOU DARE FOLLOW HIM!"

Draco POV

As Draco walked out of Flourish and Blotts, he heard female Weasley saying, "DON'T YOU DARE FOLLOW HIM!" Draco assumed Ginny was talking to someone about him. 'I bet it's me,' thought Draco. 'I should've asked Granger if she knew who the Head Girl was.' Then Draco flooed back home and saw Snape in his living room talking to his mother.  After Snape left, Draco asked his mother why Snape was there.  "Oh, I was just asking him about the new class you are having."  "Did you find anything about it?"  "Yes, but I'm not going to tell you. Oh! By the way, the Gryffindors and Slytherins are going to Hogwarts early to get a headstart on the new class."  Darn.  That means he'll see the Dream Team early.