Chapter 1

Your pov

I was just sitting down at my desk staring through my window when "Yo! y/n" Nic said walking in my room. "Yeah?" I answered back " You got a mail" She said before placing a letter on my desk and leaving. A letter? For me? I thought before opening it and reading what was written.

Dear y/n l/n,

      We would like to let you know that we are encouraging you to attend our school UnderHigh. And we are aware that you are a human and that this school is meant for monsters but do not worry we accept and encourage fellow humans to join us. If you accept I would like to let you know that school starts two weeks from now. You do not have to take this offer but if you are interested you may contact me at ########.

Thank you for your time

Sincerely yours,   

A□□○¥¡□& |)○&    
________________    
Annoying dog     

A human in a school meant for monsters huh? I thought while I was of to the land of imagination before being cut of by Jack "y/n! y/n! y/n! y/n!" "What? What? What? What?" I said.

"Well I'm going to this school mea..." was all I could hear before staring at him and checking him out. He has messy brown hair and orange eyes, he was wearing his signature gray tshirt and has a red jacket tied around his waist, jeans and sneakers.

"Earth to y/n!" He said suddenly snapping me out of my thoughts "wha?" I said. "Omg! N/n you never listen to me!!" He whines "Uhhh.... you were sayin' ?" I said with a sheepish smile. "Ugh! Jeez okay I said that I'm going to a school meant for monsters!!!!" He exclaimed "Oh! Me too" I responded casually "Really!??!?!" He said with eyes full of excitement.

"What's Jack screechin' about now?" Nic said

"Well Jacks goin-"

"I'M GOING TO A SCHOOL MEANT FOR MONSTERS"

"REALLY?!?!?! DUDE ME TOO!!!!!" She said now screeching too.

While those two were doin' there thing I was examining Nics appearance. She had long ash blonde hair and crimson red eyes, she wore a navy blue crop top hoodie, brown jeans, and black boots.

"Y/N!" Nic screeched

"huh??"

"Is it true????"

"What's true?"

"That your also going to UnderHigh!"

"Huh? Oooooooh! Yeah!"

Today was a Saturday so we have two days to prepare so we decided to go to the mall. I was currently at forever 21 looking at cute (or cool) tshirt and hoodies. I was able to find a few clothes I would like, like this leather jacket that has "SiX" written in the back, a few tshirts, hoodies, sweaters, jeans, and shoes. After that we (Nic and Jack) headed to the bookstore to buy school and art supplies then we went to buy food.

After that we went to bed and drift to sleep.

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

Welp that's the first chapter and I know there's nothing about Pj or who ever but it's the first chapter so yeah.

Oh and your two bestfriends are my ocs

Nic:
Short bean
Her soul is hate
She looks like a human but her soul is black (hate)but its upside down
Likes Jack
Loves to draw
Nerd

Jack:
Loves basketball
His soul is bravery
Always gets the girl
Dense motherf*cker
Slight flirt
Jock