Goodbye princess

Heyy, enjoy chapter 3!

----------------

I wake up on the couch and I see that Beth is under me. I look at my phone and see it's 8 AM. Today I go back to the Netherlands with Beth, Lisa, Viv, and Jill. Beth and Lisa are coming with us because they want to see our match. I walk upstairs and pack in my stuff. After that, I get dressed and walk back downstairs. I make quiet breakfast for everyone because I don't want to wake up Beth. I bake some eggs and make croissants. I set the table and walk upstairs to wake up Viv and Lisa. I open the door and see that they are asleep. ''Viv, Lisa, wake up!'' They wake up and we walk downstairs. I walk to Beth and poke her softly in her side. ''Beff, wake up. I make some breakfast.'' Beth wakes up and looks in my eyes. ''What am I doing on the couch?'' asks Beth. ''I don't know. I think we were so tired yesterday that we fell asleep on the couch.'' We walk to the table and eat some breakfast.

''It was a nice breakfast Daan!'' says Viv. ''Thanks!'' Beth stands up and grabs my hand. She walks upstairs with me. She grabs her suitcase and I help her with pack in her stuff. ''Are you excited to meet my family for the first time?'' ''Yes I'm very excited!'' says Beth. I brush her hair and we walk back downstairs. Viv and Lisa walk downstairs too. ''Yes, are you ready to go?'' ''Yes we are ready!'' says Viv. Beth grabs her car keys and we drive to the airport. When we arrive we walk into the entry. We check-in and drink some coffee by Starbucks. After 1 hour we walk into the airport. I sit next to Beth and Viv and Lisa are behind us.

After 1 hour we arrive in the Netherlands. I'm very excited to see my family! We walk out of the plane en grab our suitcases. We give a hug to Lisa and Viv. ''See you tomorrow!'' ''Bye.'' says Viv. We walk outside and take a cab and drive back home. When we back home I push at the doorbell. My mom opens the door. ''Daan!'' says mom. She pulls me in for a hug. ''Ik ben zo blij om je weer te zien!'' (I'm so happy to see you!) ''Ik ook!.''(Me too!) says she. ''Mom, this is Beff. Beff, this is Yvonne, my mom.'' Beth gives her a hand. ''Nice too meet you.'' says mom. ''Me too!'' says Beth. ''Daan, ik denk dat het Beth is en niet Beff.'' (Daan, I think it's Beth not Beff) asks mom. ''Dat zei ik!'' (That's what I say!)

We walk into the room. ''Waar is papa?'' (Where is daddy?) ''Werken'' (Working) says mom. Beth and I walk upstairs to my room. ''Beff, this is the room were you sleep this week.'' ''Oke.'' says Beth. ''I go downstairs, then you can unpack your things.'' She gives me a lovely smile and I give her a kiss. I walk back downstairs. ''Zo Daan, jij en Beth?'' (So Daan, you and Beth?) asks mom. I tell her the whole story. ''Oh Daan, ik ben zo blij voor je!'' (Oh Daan, I'm so happy for you!) says she. She gives me a kiss on my forehead and she walks to the kitchen. After 5 minutes Beth comes downstairs. We take a sit on the couch and I grab the remote control. I put on a movie on Netflix. I lay my head down on Beth's shoulder and she strokes my hair softly.

''Are you coming girls? I make some pancakes.'' says mom. ''Yes, I love pancakes!'' We run to the table and take a sit. We eat some dinner and after that, we walk upstairs. Tomorrow I go back to the OranjeLeeuwinnen and I'm very excited! Beth and I take a shower and brush our teeth. I lay down on my bed and Beth lays down next to me. ''Sleep well little princess.'' says Beth. ''Sleep well hun.'' I close my eyes and after 5 minutes I fall asleep.

I wake up from my alarm. I look at Beth. She's very busy with her phone. She looks at my eyes. ''Good morning princess, did you sleep well?'' asks she. ''Yes and you?'' ''Yes!'' says Beth. We walk downstairs and eat some breakfast. After breakfast, we make ourselves ready for the day. I grab my OranjeLeeuwinnen suitcase and pack in my stuff. I say goodbye to my mom and dad and we drive to the KNVB campus. Beth brings me. When we arrive I see al my teammates. I give everyone a big hug. I'm very happy to see all my teammates but Lieke is very special for me. I walk back to Beth and give her a kiss. ''Goodbye hun, see you soon!'' ''Goodbye princess.'' says Beth. I give her a hug and walk back to Lieke. I'm very sad to say goodbye to Beth but I'm also very happy to see Lieke!

I walk to my room. I sleep alone because Lieke sleeps with Kika. I unpack my stuff and after that we have training. We bicycle to the training. We start with warming up and after that, we play some soccer. After training, we eat some dinner. I take a sit next to Viv and eat my food. We talk about different things. When I finish my food, I walk upstairs and undress. I grab my phone and see that I have a chat from Beth.

Beth: Hey hun, how is it there?

Daan: It's very nice here! By you?

Beth: Too, your parents sweet.

Daan: Fine, see you in 2 days!

Beth: Bye, sleep well!

Daan: Thank you, too!

I lay down on my bed and close my eyes. After 10 minutes I fall asleep. 

-----------------

Hey guys, I hope you like it and don't forget to vote! btw sorry for my bad English.