It's possible

Hey, enjoy the new chapter!

-----------------

Beth POV

We're ready for clubbing. I hear the doorbell and open the door. ''Hey, are you ready?'' Leah asks. ''Yes.'' I walk back to the living room. ''Guys, Leah arrived.'' I walk back to Leah and Daan, Lisa en Viv follow me. I take a seat at the backseat and we drive to the club. When we arrive we walk inside.

''I will pay the first round!'' Viv screams. I take a seat on the bar next to Daan. We talk together. After 30 minutes I need to pee. I walk to the toilet. When I walk back I don't see Daan. ''Viv, did you see Daan?'' ''No, sorry.'' says Viv. I walk to Leah and ask her the same question.''No.'' Leah says. I walk to the bar and see Daan with a random guy. They kiss each other. I feel tears coming up. I try to hide it but I can't. I run back to Viv. She sees my tears. ''Hey hun, what's happened?'' Viv asks. ''She k-kiss a r-random guy.'' ''Oh hun, come here.'' Viv says. She pulls me in for a hug and strokes my hair softly. ''I think she's drunk, then she always goes with other boys.'' says Viv.

It is 1 AM and Daan danced the whole night with the random guy. ''We go back home.'' Viv says. Everyone is drunk, except me and Viv. We drive back home. I can't look at Daan. I'm so mad at her. She don't says something because she's drunk. When we arrive back home I run up the stairs. ''Beth!'' Viv screams. I let myself fall down on my bed and start crying. Viv follows me. She opens the door and sees me crying. ''Beth?'' Viv asks. I look at her and she takes a seat next to me. ''Hey Beth, tomorrow you need talk to her.'' Viv says, ''No I hate her!'' No I don't hate her, I love her. ''I know and I understand that, but you need to talk her.'' Viv says. ''Tomorrow oke?'' ''That's oke.'' Viv says. She pulls me in for a hug. I break the hug after a few seconds and walk back downstairs and see that Daan fell asleep on the couch. I look at her. ''You need to sleep.'' Lisa says. I turn around and smile at her. I walk upstairs and change into my pyjamas. I lay down on my bed and fall asleep after 10 minutes.

''Beth?'' says Viv. I open my eyes and see Viv. ''Good morning sleepyhead.'' Viv says. ''Good morning. What time is it?'' ''11 AM.'' Viv says. I look around and don't see Daan. ''Where's Daan?'' ''Downstairs, do you remember what happened yesterday?'' Viv asks. ''Oh yes, she kissed a random guy.'' I let out a big sigh. ''We make some breakfast.'' Viv says. ''Thank you, I'm coming within 5 minutes.'' ''Oke bye.'' Viv says.

After 5 minutes I walk downstairs. I open the door. ''Good morning!'' Daan says. I ignore her. I walk to the kitchen and see Lisa and Viv. ''Good morning guys!'' ''Good morning.'' Lisa says . Daan walks into the kitchen. ''Why are you ignoring me?'' Daan asks. I look at her and look back at Viv and Lisa. ''BEFF!'' Daan screams. ''DO YOU DON'T KNOW IT, YOU KISSED WITH A RANDOM GUY!'' Daan looks confused at me. ''We're gonna make ourselves ready.'' Viv says. Viv and Lisa walk away and go upstairs. ''I'm sorry Beff.'' Daan says. She looks at the ground and starts fiddling with her hands. ''A SIMPLE SORRY IS NOT ENOUGH!'' ''I was drunk Beff.'' Daan says. ''That's not a good reason to kiss a random guy. I thought you loved me but apparently not.'' ''Beff I love you! Not someone else, I love you, really!'' Daan says. Why is he so cute?! I can't be mad at her... ''Really?'' ''Really, you can trust me!'' Daan says. ''Oh Daan, you're so unbelievable.'' I pull her in for a hug. ''I love you Beff.'' Daan says. ''I love you too Daantje.'' I break the hug after a few seconds.

Lisa en Viv walk back downstairs. ''I see everything is oke?'' Viv says. ''Everything oke!'' ''Guys, we have a date this evening so you're home alone tonight .'' Lisa says. ''Oke.'' ''Geen rare dingen doen he Daantje'' (No weird things he Daantje) Viv says. ''Shut up Viv.'' Daan says. Viv smirks at Daan. I didn't no what they said because I don't understand Dutch.

Today we have a day off. We eat some breakfast. After breakfast, I make myself ready for the day. I walk back downstairs. Daan puts a blindfold on my head. ''What are you doing?'' ''That's a surprise.'' Daan says. We walk to the car and I take a seat. Daan takes a seat on the driver's seat. ''Daan please, be careful. I don't want dead.'' ''I promise.'' Daan says. We drive to a random place. Daan helps me out of the car. Daan guided me. I hear some birds and people. After a few moments we arrive. ''Take off your blindfold.'' Daan says. I take off my blindfold and see a picnic rug with a lot of food. ''Ah Daan, that's so cute. Thank you!'' I pull her in for a hug. ''You're welcome hun.'' I give her a lovely smile. We take a seat on the rug. We talk about a lot.

''I have another surprise.'' Daan says. ''Another?'' ''Yes, in 1 week we will both go to the national team. And after that we will go to Bali together!'' Daan says. ''OMG that's amazing!'' I feel tears coming up. I'm so happy! ''Oh hun, don't cry.'' Daan says. I pull her in for a hug. ''Thank you honey!'' ''No problem!'' Daan says. I break the hug after a few seconds and look in her beautiful eyes. I'm getting closer to her lips and kiss her passionately. ''Mom, two women's. That's not possible!'' says a random boy in the park. I break the kiss and look angry at him. ''It's possible!'' Daan screams. ''Asshole.'' I give Daan a strict look and she rolls her eyes at me. We eat our lunch and after 2 hours we drive back home.

----------------

Heyy, I hope you like it and don't forget vote!