The Sacrafice

Jason clenched his fist, "I CAN'T BELIVE YOUD DO THIS TO ME!" "GET OUT OF MY SIGHT I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU TWO EVER AGAIN!"

"JASON MCRAE! TIME FOR DINNER!" screamed Jason's mother after the 100th time.
Jason came down stairs and sat down around the table with his family. "I made your favorite for our, SPECIAL, little man!" pizza spaghetti, which consisted noodles, cheese, pepperoni, and sausage.

Jason's mouth started to water, "gee mom, you're the best!" Jason shoved his face full of his food before anyone could say something to him about his obnoxious screaming.

"mommy I don't like the pizza parts.." Jason's sister timidly said.

"Emma." Sidney responded "You need to eat it all, don't you want big muscles like Jason?"

Jason showed off his muscles to his little sister, Emma "SEE, eating pizza gets you THESE guns"

Emma shoved her mouth full of the food.

"now Jason" started Sidney, "why were you screaming earlier..?"

"oh, it's nothing, like just in case someone tries to start a fight with me, I would know what to say and do. It's a really big problem, last year at Madison MS some girl died from her best friend beating her up after she betrayed her trust. I just want to be prepared." explained Jason.

"but is it REALLY necessary?" questioned Sidney.

"BUT do you WANT me to die?!" exclaimed Jason.
"cause I can SERIOUSLY arrange that." argued Jason.

Emma tried to sneak out from the kitchen, "mommy, you know I hate it when you guys do this, you guys should love eachother!"

Sidney grabbed Emma's arm, "you know what, Emma's right, we all need to talk about this."

Jason clenched his fists, "may I be excused?"

"no sir, you will sit and talk about this with us!" Sidney said trying to hide the anger in her voice.