Chapter 4

CHAPTER 4

"mommy!" emma called

"im coming emma! Hold your horses!"Sidney yelled.

"Is bubba okay? I heard yelling" Emma cried.

Sidney smiled, "Yes he's just being a baby, there's nothing to worry about."

Emma started to laugh, "I thought I was the baby in the family!"

"I can hear you!!" Screamed Jason with tears pouring down his face.

"Go to bed Jason, just put today behind you, tomorrow is a new day" Sidney said happily.

"YEAH!" Added Emma.

"SHUT UP EMMA YOU'RE A DISGRACE, you're not supposed to BE HERE!" Exclaimed Jason.

Sidney, regretting what she told Jason, said, "stop it, BOTH of you! Jason there is NO need for that kind of behavior!! Go to bed.. NOW"

Emma hid behind her mom and said, "I'm sorry mommy, I'm going to go to bed good night, love you momma, love you bubba"

Jason had a pissed off look on his face, "Whatever Emma, goodnight."

Sidney was furious, "Jason, room, NOW!"

Sidney pulled on Jason's arm and pulled him into the room, "now, Jason, I have no idea what your deal is, but there is no need to take it out on your sister, go tuck her in and tell her you love her"

"I have no friends." Said Jason. Jason went and gave Emma a hug and kiss and said he was sorry for what he said and told her he loved her, "I'm sorry Emma for what I said, I didn't mean any of it, I've just been having a rough time at school" Jason didn't even realize his sister was already asleep. "These kids keep bullying me at school, and they annoy me so much, I just don't know what to do with myself, the bullying feels worse than dying, Emma... So I might as well..." Jason kissed her on the forehead and left.