Can I Go?

"This is your fault, you know that right?" I said to my big brother Ashton. Yes Ashton Irwin from 5 Seconds of Summer Whopty-Do. I know I should be happy about having a famous big brother but I'm not. All of my friends ask 'Hey can I get your brothers autograph?' and it gets kind of annoying I feel like that's the only reason I have friends. Because my big brothers famous. "You loved it! I think it was worth getting grounded for." Ash said. He was right I did love getting to practice with the band. "Yeah but mom wont let me get into music!" I yelled so that my mom could hear me. "look I'm sorry I got you grounded but do you want to come on tour with us?" Ashton asked "your joking right? Mom hates it when I go to your band practices. you think she will let me go on tour with you guys?" I said. " Who said we were asking mom." I looked at him and raised an eyebrow. "DAD!" Ashton and I yelled at the same time. My dad came flying into the room. "please tell me this is a 'Dad can we go to the movies yell and not a Dad can we move out yell'" He said. "Kind of the dad can we go to the movies yell." Ash said. I looked at him and he nodded at me. "Daddy you know how you want me and Ash to bond?" My dad nodded with question in his eyes. "Well we were wondering if I could go on tour with Ash to you know get to bond with my big brother." I said praying that he wouldn't say Go ask your mother. Its like really are you really going to make me ask the one who barely knows I am alive and wont let me have any fun what so ever? "Well... I don't see why you cant ." He said looking at me then to Ashton. "Really?! I can go!" I said looking at him like when I was 5 and wanted to go pet the baby tiger at the petting zoo. "Yes you can. Ashton when do you all have to catch that plain?" Dad asked Ash who grabbed his suit case that was packed then grabbed mine from under the bed and opened it so that I could start packing. "Um.... In about two hours." Ash said as I started packing. It only took me about 10 to 15 minutes to pack everything I was taking. i grabbed my backpack that was like my purse. "Hey Destinee I got you something." Ash said throwing a box wrapped in wrapping paper. I opened it. It was a camera I looked at Ashton who was leaning on my door frame. I looked at him. I loved photography but I could never afford a camera like the one that was in my hands that Ash just gave me. I ran over to him and practically tackled him with a hug. "Thank you." I said. "Conciser it a early 18th birthday present." He said as the door bell rang. "Kids your friends are here!" My mom yelled up the stairs. "Yeah and hurry up or we will miss the plane!" Calum yelled up the stairs. Ash was already waiting for me to get my bag. I put the camera into my backpack and grabbed my suitcase we both raced down the stairs. " Where are you going Destinee?" My mom asked. "On tour with Ash dad said I could. We have to go. Love you." I said. "Here let me take your bag." Luke said with a grin on his face. I smiled back at him "Thanks." I said. "Will you two stop flirting and hurry up!" Michael yelled form outside. "Coming!" We both yelled as we walked out side. "So Destinee you Excited for your first tour?" Luke asked as he put my bag in the trunk. "Excited? yes with a splash of fear in there? Yep sounds about right." I said smileing. I got in the car next to michael with luke on the other side of me. Ashton and Calum were in the front. "Here we go." Calum said as he started to drive to the air port. Yep. I thought, Here we go.