On the down low

The songs for the concert were Rejects, Heartache on the big screen (My favorite!), Voodoo Doll, Heartbreak girl, Kiss me kiss me and Good girls. When they were done Luke came back stage. "Okay can you tell me now?" He asked. "You're so impatient." I replied. Luke looked at me and raised an eyebrow. 'About the promise yes." I said he smiled "But I think we should keep it on the down low for now." I continued. "I'm fine with that." He said nodding. "Yeah?" I asked. "Yeah." He replied Pulling me into a hug then pulled away and kissed me. "I have wanted to do that for what seems like forever." He said. I laughed "I really didn't need to see my little sister and one of my best friends make out." Ashton said looking like he was going to puke. "So I guess you two are a thing now." He continued. "Yeah but we want to keep it on the down low for now." Luke replied. Ashton nodded. "Can we at least tell the rest of the guys?"Ashton asked looking at Luke who then looked at me. "Sure but just them." I said. "Hey Guys come here!" Luke yelled. "What?" Michael asked when they both were there. "Um.... Me and Destinee are now dating." Luke said. "Hashtag Duke!" Michael yelled. I did a facepalm and said. "Well so much for the down low part." "Oh sorry Luke didnt say that." Michael said. I rolled my eyes and walked on to the tour bus, Luke followed. "So now they know and as does every one in the front of the stage." Luke said. "Yeah! And Michael gave us our ship name." I replied "Great!" Luke said sarcastically. I laughed and he sat down on the couch next to were I was sitting. Then my phone went off, DUDE!!!! Your Twitter is blowing up with comments! check it now!!! It was my bff and also Michaels ex gf Addy Borders messaged me. I went on my twitter. I had over 30 notifications where someone tweeted to me. I read them one by one. @DestineeIrwin I think you should brake up with luke before I brake you. I showed Luke the tweet. I read another one out loud this time "@DestineeIrwin Idk why Luke is going out with you your ugly and I think that he would be happier without you. So this is what people are really like when you get a famous boyfriend? Do you think that they'll cause us to brake up?" I looked at Luke who was looking at his hands. He looked up to look at me. "I just got you and I'm not planing on loosing you." He said. Then Michael came flying in. "Destinee Addy is arguing with everyone who posted something bad about you dating Luke." Michael said. I looked at my screen. Addy was arguing with everyone. I had to text her. You are going to get in so much trouble if your mom happened to go on twitter right now. I texted her. I know but ur one of my bffs and I'm gonna stick up for you. She texted back. I shook my head and turned off my phone.