What will she say? (In Lukes P.O.V)

I kept thinking about how she fainted in my arms and how I couldn't do anything about it. "Luke? Luke you okay?" Calum asked me. "Yeah. What do you think shes asking that little girl?" I asked Calum. "Who knows." He responded. "Hey Luke I think you gonna want to take a look at this." Destinee said. I walked over to her and looked at the magazine in her hands. "Oh boy." I said. not this not before I ask her out. I thought. "Yeah." She said. I went and sat back down. "What was that about?" Michael asked. "I'm sure she will tell you." I said putting my head on the table and then lifting it back up when Ashton said hi to someone. I looked at Destinee who was taking our picture with the little girl. then she handed the girls mom back her phone and sat back down at the table. "What was that about?" Calum asked. Destinee looked at me I nodded and said "Show them." Destinee dropped the magazine on the table. Michael leaned back in his chair and said "You gotta love the paparazzi." Calum just looked at Destinee and me. Ashton looked at us to but then asked "Are you?" "No" Destinee and I replied. Ashton looked at us. "Have you thought about going out?" He asked.  Yes! I screamed in my head. Yes I have but I've been to scared to ask her out! I looked at Destinee who was looking at me. "Yes." I said "Yes I have thought about it." I looked at Destinee again she smiled at me. "I've thought about it to." Destinee said. I was shocked. "Really?" I asked. "Yeah." She said looking at me. "There you go." Ashton said. "Now the question is  are you going to make the statement on that magazine true." Ashton continued. I looked at Destinee who was looking back at me. "Are we?" I asked. She looked at me. "Um..I...Um...I'm Gonna go back to the hotel and um...think on it." She said and with that she left. I got up and went after her. "Hey were are you going?" Ashton asked. "I'm going to go talk to her." I said.