chapter 23

Katherine's pov

------------------------------------------6 months after the wedding------------------------------------------------------------

I walked into the kitchen to cook super for Daniel, when i felt a pain in my stomach. i set the pan down and rubbed my tummy, its so big now after all I'm carrying a werewolf, werecat child so the pregnancy is faster then a humans. A humans pregnancy lasts nine months as a werewolfs pregnancy lasts six months. I still have a week before I'm due.

Daniel walked into to the kitchen and kissed my cheek before going to grab a soda from the fridge. another contraction hit me and i moaned in causing Daniel to look at me worriedly. "whats wrong baby" Daniel asked coming over to me "i think i in labour" i told him he grabbed my hand and took me to the car.

He drove as quickly as he could to the pack hospital and soon i was laying in a hospital gown in a hospital room waiting for the pack doctor to get here. I was hit with another contraction and let me say it hurts like a bitch.

The pack doctor finally walked in and started barking orders. " okay how are we doing Luna" she asked. I screamed in pain making Daniel and everyone in the room flinch. "that good...huh" she said i just nodded.

--------------------------------------------------------two hours later----------------------------------------------------------

two hours of labour and I'm finally holding my baby's. and yes i said baby's i had twins one girl and one boy. I was holding Adriana and Daniel was holding Aden. He looked at me and smiled i smiled back and looked down at my little baby girl she had he dads eyes and the cutes nose, and the pinkest lips I've ever seen. Her brother looked the same and I'm guessing hell be the spitting image of Daniel when hes older. The nurse came in to take the twins to the hospitals nursery, Daniel pouted when she took his son from him making me giggle at him. after the twins were gone Daniel walked over to me kissed my head and said "you should get some rest ill be here when you wake up" i nodded before falling asleep my lasts thoughts were of when i first met Daniel and how patient he was with me and how life couldn't be better"

Daniels pov

When Katherine said she was in labour i think i almost fainted. I rushed her to the hospital and in no time we were in a hospital room holding Two beautiful baby's, Katherine had twins a baby girl and a baby boy. I was holding Aden my son and Katherine was holding Adriana my Daughter who will most likely be the spitting image of Katherine when shes older. The nurse walked in to take my kids to the nursery. I pouted when she took Aden out of my arms and Katherine giggled at me making me smile with happiness. I walked over to her and kissed her head "you should sleep ill be here when you wake up" i told her before she fell asleep.

-------------------------------------------------Five years later----------------------------------------------------------------

Katherine's pov

"Aden don't kick your sister" i said as Daniel walked in scooped both of them up making them giggle he put both of them into their seats at the table then walked over to me and kissed my cheek before going and sitting down. I walked to the fridge and pulled out a pink and blue cake before walking to the table were everyone was sitting and singing happy Birthday to the twins. I set the cake down kissed both of there heads "happy Fifth Birthday" i said to them.

So much has happened since the twins were born. Lilly had a daughter a year after the twins were born her name is Carry. Daniel and I are expecting another child and I don't think life could ever be better I have the perfect mate and the perfect family and I don't think life could get any better. 

THE END 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Omg this book is finally done and i hate that its done. I loved writting this strory But All Good Things Must Come To An End. i Will miss writting this book but i have other stories to finish and please check them out. Now i must go i hope you enjoyed my book and this chapter i really wish it wasnt over. Thanks for reading.

                       --Kat