🌙

Dear Jungkook,

Dear Jungkook,

I can't do this anymore everything is just too much.

I wanted it so bad.

To be loved by you.

To be able to call you mine.

To raise our baby together.

To be the happiest little family.

But it's okay.

I won't be able to tell you that I'm carrying our baby in my womb. Even if I did you'd never accept the baby anyways. You'd rather call our baby a sin.

I won't be able to stand the humiliation when you will call your own child by names it will break my heart and the little life growing inside me.

So I won't let my baby face this cruel world.

So I'm granting you a wish.

I'll die.

Will you be happy now?

All his life Jungkook was taught to be strong to never have a weakness to never have someone who causes him to be weak.

Mating an omega was never an option for him.

Only alpha.

He could only have an alpha to be his luna. To create the perfect bloodline with alphas only.

But how could someone not love Taehyung?

That angel with the purest soul?

Of course Jungkook was in love with him way before he knew they were mates. So that morning when he realized he did something he was not supposed to do he panicked, rejected the omega and left him alone in pain. But he was in pain too. He hated the way he acted towards his mate.

But he thought it was for the best until now.

Now that he thinks about it he regrets all the things he did. Knows that the omegas pain was greater than his.

The letter with dried blood on it now mixed with tears Jungkook had no tears left to cry.

Taehyungs brother pushed him into the ground. "ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?" Namjoon yelled.

"My little b-brother and h-his unborn baby t-they are gone are you happy now?" Namjoons voice trembling and he finally breaks down.

Jungkook just sat there frozen on his spot looking at the one who he called his best friend who he loved more than anything, who he wanted to protect with everything, who was nothing but a ice cold body sitting on the chair still looking as beautiful as ever but was no longer a human now.