Jadyn Marie Harmon

Jadyn Marie Harmon has just moved into a new house with her older sister, mom and dad and she isn't happy about it. They moved here because they needed a fresh start. Jade didn't want to move, she was happy being miserable in her old house. That house had her all of her good memories like when she first discovered Nirvana. Or when she saw Panic! At The Disco in concert. But here she vowed never to have any good memories of. She hated her father, Ben Harmon,he was a dirty no good cheater and her mother, Vivian Harmon, still stayed with him. "For the good of the family," she said. "Yeah well that's bullshit," Jade said back. Her older sister, by only a few months, Violet Harmon was her best and pretty much only friend. They did everything together and never fought. It didn't even feel like they were sisters. Jade has Dark emerald green eyes with a semi-light brown around the pupil. The kind you would lost in just by looking for a second and blonde hair, dark enough to look gold in the sunlight. Skinny very skinny if she was any skinnier she could be considered anorexic. She is 15 years old her birthday is on October 31st. Halloween. How ironic considering she's in love with every thing that's weird or scary. She isn't scared of anything physical. It's the things inside her mind that scares the living hell out of her. She's been depressed and suicidal since she was 12. Her whole life has been full of bullies abuse and bad decisions. She isn't violent until you piss her off and that isn't hard to do. She absolutely loves Nirvana and bands like that. She owns a Suzuki motorbike. Her favorite song is Flightless Bird American Mouth by Iron and Wine and Come As You Are by Nirvana.