Together?

DEKU POV:

He kissed me!!!! I mean I didn't expect that at all but I'm not saying I didn't like it. I kissed him back. He pulled away after a few seconds, he had a light blush on his cheeks while I was bright red. He chuckled as I pouted.
"Oh god I've wanted to do that for so long" he said softly, I was pretty surprised to hear that.
"I wanted to ask you something important" he said looking me right in the eyes. I nodded slowly
"Will you... go out with me?" He said smiling softly.
I swear my heart exploded at that moment. I've always had a crush on Kacchan and now he just asked me to go out with him!!!
"Of course I will!" I said hugging him tightly.
He hugged back and smiled. He pulled away from the hug and kissed me again. I smiled and kissed him back. He bit my bottom lip asking me to open my mouth and I gladly gave it to him and he explored my whole mouth. We pulled apart a string of saliva connecting us. I blushed deeply and smiled he smiled back and grabbed my hand. We walked down from the roof together I was blushing as we walked since we were holding hands as we walked back into class.
My halo was pink as was my face. I walked to my seat which happened to be right behind Kacchan and sat down. I got out a notebook and started drawing again. This time I drew Kacchan he probably heard me cause he turned around. He saw what I was drawing and smirked at me. I blushed and looked down I finished it and turned to the next page.
I had drawn a few of my classmates.
Ash, Kami, Kiri, and Kacchan.

At the end of the day I gave my friends their pictures and went to Kacchans house because that's where Mom said she was.
"Come on in" Auntie said when we got there.
I saw mom sitting on the couch so I walked over and gave her a hug.
"Hey Izu would you be alright with living in dorms?" She asked me I smiled and nodded.
We were talking to our parents for about 10 minutes before me and Kacchan went into his room so I could help him pack.
We were packing his stuff up for awhile, after about half an hour we were done and we're laying on the edge of the bed.
I was laying on top of Kacchan content with my comfortable position. He had his arms wrapped around waist and mine playing with a piece of his surprisingly soft hair.
Someone knocked on the door and I quickly climbed off Kacchan so he could go get it. I was now sitting cross cross on his bed leaning against the wall.
"What?" He said as he opened the door
"Hey Katsuki your mother wanted me to ask Izuku if he wanted to stay the night" My mom said peering over Kacchan at me
"Sure mom" I said sending her a small smile
"Bye Auntie" Kacchan said closing the door
Kacchan came back over and sat next to me. He sat cross cross too before pulling me into his lap facing him and wrapping his arms around my waist, putting his head on my shoulder. I sighed and laid my head onto his chest inhaling his scent.
"What's wrong?" He asked me noticing my tense position
"I don't know, I guess I'm just worried, like when are we gonna tell people, how'll they react-" he cut me off
"Firstly, we can tell them whenever your ready, secondly, stop rambling, thirdly, who cares what those fuckers think about us if we're happy it's none of their business, and fourthly, stop worrying so much it'll be fine" he said rubbing my back softly.
I smiled and sighed happily
"But when are we gonna tell our parents?" I asked looking up
"Well Aunties staying for dinner so we can tell them then" he said still rubbing my back
"If that's okay with you of course" he said looking down at me
I giggle and nodded.

~Time skip to dinner cause I'm a lazy boi~

We were all sitting at they table. Me and Kacchan sat next to each other and Auntie and mom did too.They made Katsudon for me and Mom and spicy curry for Kacchan and Auntie.
We were eating our food in an awkward silence. Kacchan tapped my foot and I looked over.
"Are we gonna tell them?" He mouthed to me
I nodded and looked back over. I was really nervous and I think Kacchan noticed because he grabbed my hand and rubbed soothing circles on the back of it.
"Auntie, mom, we need to tell you something" I said after a moment
They both looked up at me
"M-Me and K-Kacchan-" I started before I got cut off by Kacchan
"We're dating" he said
They were shocked. They were looking back and forth between us with a look of happiness and shock on their faces.
"Are you serious?!" My mom said with a huge smile
I nodded and looked at Kacchan who just looked back over with a soft smile
"Great job Katsuki, you finally got a boyfriend, I'm proud of you" Auntie said looking at him smiling
He smiled back and rolled his eyes playfully
I smiled brightly and squeezed his hand
"I'm so happy for you 2" Mom said
"Yeah, I'm happy for us too"

We finished dinner and I went Kacchans room with him. He told me to just borrow some of his clothes so I grabbed a hoodie I found in his closet and put it on in the bathroom. It went down to my knees and the sleeves went past my hands. It smelled like him and I inhaled the scent deeply relaxing.
I walked out and saw Kacchan wearing sweatpants and no shirt. I blushed and turned my head away. He seemed to notice me because he chuckled
"That hoodie is fucking huge on you" he said smirking
"S-Shut up!" I said walking over to the bed
I laid next to him and faced away. He pulled me close to him and I turned around and nuzzled into his neck as he held me close.
"Night bunny~" he whispered softly as I fell asleep
"Night Kacchan" I said before drifting off to sleep.

___________________________________

A/N I'm so sorry for the wait, thank you for being so patient and sweet about it though! You guys are awesome!