19.

Authors note..
I know y'all are mad cause I would be too but I just haven't been feeling good to update and I'm sorry about that but here's a chapter cause I feel bad🥺. Enjoy!

"So your telling me that if you boil an egg and crack it, it won't break?" Austin asked me as helped me make breakfast for everybody. He was the only one up and in a good mood after their concert last night I decided I would let him help me since he always brings me positive vibes.

I sighed at his question and looked at him as he sat in front of me in the island chair. "Austin you know this answer to this so why do you waste your time?" I asked him. He laughed like a mischievous child.

"I just like seeing how worked up you get when I asked you dumb questions" he said smiling. I laughed a little, shaking my head before continuing to stir the pancake batter.

"How's Ansley I haven't see her since the kickback when we got to L.A ?" I asked him. He smiled and told me what she's been up too. It wasn't hard to miss the glow in his eyes every time he talked about her. They were truly made for eachother.

When I finished making the last pancake Edwin and nick came down the stairs fully dressed. "I hope y'all wasn't planing on going out right now cause I made breakfast" I said catching there attention.

"Who would wanna miss your famous breakfast?" Nick questioned, basically drooling as he and Edwin fixed their plates. "Where beat box at?" I joked referring to Brandon.

"He went to the studio with Maggie and he won't be back until later" I nodded and started to make Zion and me a plate. More for us I guess. "Also thank you for throwing down on this fine Saturday, very thankful Blaire flare" Edwin said. Nick and Austin said thank you as well.

I told them you're welcome as I carried my plate and Zion's plate up stairs at the same time. I was so nervous about the cup in my arms spilling so I called out for Zion instead of opening the door.

"Zion open the door hurry" I yelled out. The door flew open and Zion looked over me I guess checking to see if I was hurt since I yelled. I laughed at him, stopping him from checking over me.

His eyes instantly fell on the plates in my hands and reached out to grab one before I stopped him. " No get the cups and go sit down" I ordered. He groaned and did what I asked, sitting down in his gaming chair where the fortnite loading screen was on.

"I made you breakfast" I said as I handed him his plate. "Thank you baby" he said cheesing at me. I said you're welcome and started to eat my food. I heard him clear his throat dramatically making me look up at him.

"What?" I asked chewing on a piece of bacon. "You didn't give me a kiss" he said fake pouting. I laughed putting the bacon back on my plate and putting the plate down. I walked over to him and gave him quick peck but he pulled me into a deep kiss instead.

I smiled messing up the kiss and I let out little laughs. "What's funny" he asked kissing my cheek. "You taste like syrup" I said grabbing my plate off the bed and sitting in his lap as we both ate and played fortnite. Me watching him play and him becoming agitated when he died. We talked about what we were gonna do tomorrow since they have a free day.

After a while I just stopped talking and stared at him. I always knew Caleb was attractive but ever since I've been in Canada I don't see him much and it feels like he's gotten finer. His Instagram didn't do him any justice either the nigga was even finer in person.

I zoned out and and stared at him unconsciously bitting my lip. I thought back to the time on the tour bus and instantly got hot making me snap of my daze.

"Blaire" I heard Zion call my name I shook my head and looked at him. "What's wrong b?" I heard him asked but I I just stared at his lips trying. 'Fuck it' I thought as I smashed my lips onto his and he didn't hesitate to kiss back.

It's like my body was doing things on its own because before I could even blink I was on top of him and taking his headphones on off and putting his controller down for him.

Desperate for friction I started rocking my back and for the on him making him groan. I felt his hands traveled down to my ass and squeeze it making me moan into the kiss. I stared to kiss him more aggressively before he stopped me causing me to frown.

He laughed at the face I made. "What's wrong with you. Got my dick all hard and shit" he said. "I want you" I said ignoring his comment. "I want you to fuck me right here right now" I said. He shook his head and lifted me up in his arms, out of the chair and sat me on the bed.

"I don't wanna fuck" he told me my. Face instantly dropped and I moved my hands from around his neck. "But I thought you told me when I was ready it was gonna be with you and now you don't want too?" I questioned honestly hurt and confused.

"No I told you when you were ready I was gonna make love to you not fuck you that's two different things" he told me making me blush. I thought he was about to reject me.

"Now your gonna ask me again and this time your gonna ask the right way" he said his hand slowly traveling up to my neck so he could rap his large hand around it making me look up at me. I debated if I was really ready for this. I looked at Zion and stared into his eyes and that's when I knew the answer.

"I want you to make love to me"...

Authors note
this book is still discontinued
lol just fixed some stuff
and put the rest back out
... two years later💀