07.

Real life

ꨄꨄꨄ

BLAIRE and Edwin were walking back to the hotel room when he suddenly stop them making blaire look at him.

"You good"? She asked him. Edwin nodded smirking a little. "I know you like Zion" he said. Blaire face dropped as fully turned around to face him. "No I don't where the hell you get that from" she said chuckling nervously. "Blaire don't even front you like Zion and I can tell by the way you look at him. Like you wanna ride his dick off-" "ewwww bro fucking stop" she said shaking her head scrunching up her face. He laughed at her while she mugged him.

"For you information old man eddy I don't like Z and definitely don't wanna ride a pony that's for everybody but don't tell him I said that" she said. Edwin busted out laughing as they continued walking back to the room choosing to ignore that ugly ass nick-name she gave him.

"Why are you in such denial Blaire flair I know you like him and your oblivious if you don't see that he's feeling you too" he told her turning back into his serious demeanor. "Ok ok fiineeeee your right but I'm just scared of ruining our friendship and I'm most def not trynna look like a fool if he don't like me back" she told him as they approached the door of the hotel.

Edwin sighed turning to her. "I know your scared but it's not healthy to keep these emotions bottled up and soon enough your gonna crack" she nodded fixing her gaze towards the floor. She knew he was right Edwin was always right, especially about relationships. The door made a click sound as Edwin scanned the room key. He opened the door and two entered.

Blaire didn't have enough time to react as her best friend was picking her up and flinging her over his shoulder making all the guys laugh.

"Caleb Zion ugly ass Kuwonu if you don't put me down I swear I-" "you'll what nigga" he said challenging her. She laughed a little before repeatedly smacking his but over and over making him squirm. "Ayee Chill out with that gay shit" he said making her laugh.

But blaire being the hard headed person she is kept smacking his but. "Ight bet" he mumbled before sending a hard smack to her ass before she was thrown on the bed with Zion standing in between her legs and his huge hand wrapped around her neck.

"If I said stop I mean it understood" Zion said his voice deep and quiet meaning he was serious. Blaire had this weird feeling creep in between her thighs.

She didn't know whether to be scared or turned on by him. 'he was always sexy as fuck when he was mad'. Snapping of her thoughts she let out a shaky breath before nodding.

"Use your words ma" he said squeezing her throat tighter. Unintentionally Blaire let out a whimper which made Zion smirk and her blush completely red. "Yes I understand" she said looking up at him through her lashes which drove Zion crazy.

He looked back at the boys to them dancing to the music with Ian and recording random stuff probably for insta. He looked back down at Blaire moving his hand down her body slowly touching every part of her stoping at the waist band of her shorts and finding his way under her shirt watching her shudder under his touch.

He smirked a little knowing he could make her feel this way before shaking his head, his smirk turning into a light smile. "Not right now baby" he said as he kissed her neck with two soft pecks before walking over towards the boys like their interaction never happened.

Blaire was left with her heart beating out of her chest and her mouth agape. She wasn't expecting that. Then suddenly she thought about what Edwin told her not to long ago. She realized just how right he was and if Zion kept this up she would crack sooner than she thought...

ꨄꨄꨄ

Authors note 🦋
Yea so school blame school
for not letting me update 🥺
Comment and vote plz😙
Sorry it's short🙃