Chapter 2 The Value of Friendship and Teamwork

Fu is still talking to everyone.

"Let's play pokers or musical chairs." Fu said.

Naruto and Mika were deadpanned.

"This is a serious Chunin Exams." Naruto Tenjisaki said. "What was her thinking?"

"She is always careless and reckless." Mika Tenjisaki said. "Her attitude is similar to yours and mine."

"She is a stubborn fool." Naruto Tenjisaki said.

Naruto and Mika were taking off their ninja mask. Shino and the others were shocked.

"WAS THAT NARUTO?!!!" Kiba yelled. "WHAT?! NARUTO IS A CHUNIN ALREADY?!!!"

"WHAT THE HELL?!!!" Ino and Choji.

Shino, Hinata, Neji, Tenten and Kiba were deadpanned.

"Would someone please tell us, what the 'Jack Frost' is going on here?" Neji said.

The other Genins left while Neji, Tenten, Lee, Ino, Sai, Choji, Kiba, Hinata and Shino were turning their attention to Naruto and Mika rather than to Fu, who was ignored and not being talking by the other Genins. She is sweatdropped.

"Let me explained." Sakura said. "Mostly likely Naruto and this ponytailed green-haired girl did passed the Chunin Promotional Written Exam which took place in the Hidden Grass Village. Lady Tsunade promoted these two to be a Chunin."

"Wow." Kiba said. "I didn't know that there was a Chunin Promotional Written Exams."

"Sounds like interesting." Neji said. "But it's more like the Chunin Promotional Written Exams was recently introduced only this year. I can't believe that the Hidden Grass would be the first hidden village to have this type of written exams."

"Let me explained it to all of you." Naruto Tenjisaki said.

Mika noticed Fu, who was alone and sweatdropped.

"Looks like she needs companionship." Mika said. She sighed as she went to Fu.

"I still wanted to asked some questions for you." Mika said.

Fu is delighted.

Fu: "Name it!"

"Are you also a 7-tailed jinchuuriki?" Mika Tenjisaki said.

Fu sweatdropped.

"How did you know?" Fu said.

"Because I'm also a jinchuuriki just like you." Mika Tenjisaki answered.

Fu deadpanned.

"I didn't know." Fu said. "How did you became the 7-tailed jinchuuriki in the first place?"

"I was five years old when I became the 7-tailed jinchuuriki. I was lucky to have many friends in the Hidden Leaf since I'm one of the few Genins from the Hidden Leaf who failed to pass the Chunin Exams last year." Mika Tenjisaki said.

"Wow. You are just like me after all." Fu said. "What about that blonde guy?"

"Naruto is a nine-tailed jinchuuriki of the Hidden Leaf. He had experienced a lot of hardships since his parents died a long time ago and he is living as an orphan. When I first met him, I feel like we were an excellent team and both of us were special although we understand the true value of friendship and teamwork and even the power of friends and comrades."

"True Value of Friendship and Teamwork." Fu said. "So this is what are your secrets."

"Chunin Exams are exams that putting your life on your line. Teamwork makes me and Naruto stronger."  Mika Tenjisaki said.

Fu sweatdropped.

"Teamwork?" Fu said.

"Teamwork is always what the ninjas do since each members of squad team were able to work together in order to complete some missions. Naruto's main dream is to become the next Hokage and I will acknowledge him in order to fulfill his dream."

"I...I just wanted to make friends with everyone." Fu said.

"You will but you still need to focus on the Chunin Exams. This was very important for every ninjas." Mika Tenjusaki said.

"Oh." Fu said. "I guess I need to head back to my room."

Fu walked away and heads back to her room.

The next morning, the Chunin Exams have resumed as the competitors were already assembled. Those who were late were advised by three jonins of the Hidden Leaf Village to head back to their respective village. Now the Chunin Exams were started as few remaining competitors were about to rush.
Meanwhile, Team Fu are still in desperate in finding two scrolls.

"Hey Fu. We should be focus on finding two scrolls." Kegon said.

"No way." Fu said. "I wanna focus on to make 100 friends."

"Idiot." Yoro said. "If you failed this exams, Lord Shibuki will relieved your duties as a Genin of the Hidden Waterfall and simply kicked you out of the village."

"He can't be serious!" Fu said.

Meanwhile, Naruto and Mika were patroling every area.

"The situation has reached boiling point." Naruto Tenjisaki said. "We need to keep an eye for any sightings of the would-be assassins."

"Those assassins might plotted to assassinating Lord Gaara." Mika Tenjisaki. "It still remains unclear. But those assassins are still outthere only if they are being sighted."

Meanwhile, Neji, Tenten, Rock Lee and Matsuri were arrived in the middle of the Deadly Desert and saw the monk named Moichi from the Hidden Sand attempted to extract the tailed beast from Gaara and Fu as he activated his Byakugan.

"Than baldy is plotting to extract their tailed beast from Gaara and...Fu, the 7-tailed jinchuuriki."

"If the tailed beat extract, then Lord Gaara will surely dies." Matsuri said.

Kegon and Yoro draw their respective kunai and were in their fighting stance.

"You bunch of son of the cur. What are you going to do about it?" Neji said.

"You abandoned your teammate?" Tenten said.

"Let's called it a truce. We need to work together." Rock Lee said. "Naruto has giving me and the other Leaf academy alumni some advise."

(FLASHBACK)

"Let me give you guys some advise." Naruto said. "The only way to succeed is teamwork. Working together will make us stronger and we are able to succeeded especially in these Chunin Exams event. Learning the true values of friendship and teamwork would make us stronger."

(END OF FLASHBACK)

"I couldn't forget what Naruto said to us but he is right. Learning the values of friendship and teamwork which make us stronger. That means if we worked together, we could still save Gaara and Fu."

Kegon and Yoro were sighed.

"Alright." Kegon said. "Please help us saving Fu."

Now Neji and the others were turning their attention to the monk.

"I think we should split up into two teams." Neji said.