where it all began this time

After the last story zero went through alot of stuff and ended up in a care home far away from anyone he knew he made friends after a while and became very close with the only other boy in the home. One day his friend introduced him to a girl called ashley. He waited 3 and a half hours outside a hair salon to meet her but as soon as he seen her he knew he loved her.
The first couple of hours zero sat with his headphones in ignoring everyone but then Ashley came over and started talking to him and they got along and before long it started to rain and Ashley invited everyone to her house.
They all went to her house and sat in her room. Ashley and zero were getting along then she started using zero as a pillow and called him her human teddy bear.
After a while the rain stopped and everyone was hungry so they all left and made their way to a local chippy. They got their food and sat outside on a broken wall and zero sat on a really uncomfortable part of the wall but Ashley used him as a pillow and called him her human pillow.
After they are zero and his friend needed to go back to the home because if they didn't get home by a certain time the police came and got them but as they were leaving the girls Ashley and zero exchanged numbers.
They chatted for a long while then at 10:44 pm zero asked Ashley out and she said yes.