It was going well at the start

Zero and Ashley were having a good time together they started going to the cinema every week to the point where the home started giving him his pocket money every Tuesday because that day is always the cheapest so they had to do this for everyone.
They spent alot of time together but couldn't see eachother after 10pm because he had to go back to the home or unless his friend got him high or drunk then she let him sleep it off.
(This happened alot).
But other than that they loved eachother and for valentine's Day zero got her a stuffed penguin teddy that they named pengoo with strawberries and some cream. She loved it and still has the bear (this was 3-4 years ago)
But her parents hated zero because he was in care and they thought he wouldn't amount to anything so after a year and 2 months they made her end the relationship.
This destroyed zero and his only friend had moved out that week because he became 18 so he lived across the road with someone until he found a place to live.
The next day zero went to tech and went looking for his friend but couldn't find him so went to class.
But the break up broke zero and he had to be sent home because he couldn't control his emotions so he went back to the home and fell asleep.
At 2 o'clock he was woken by a staff member who had told him that they need to talk to him (the staff never wake up zero unless he has something to do) this day the staff had no reason to zero's knowledge but he followed the staff member to a room usually used for meetings
(They did this so zero wouldn't break anything)
Zero sat down and looked at the staff member and asked "why are we up here you could have told me in my room" then the staff member looked at zero and said "zero you were very close with your friend and I am sorry to have to be the one to tell you this but he passed away at 2am this morning"

Whoever is reading this can you comment cuz I would like to have a chat with you