Because of You - 11

Chapter 11

Dylan could not stop grinning as he watch Yue finishing her food. She has not look at him since their tryst in the kitchen. He knows it shocked her, he was shocked too. He was never like this before. He thought that after last night, after feasting on her, it would at least satiate his cravings for her and would be able to manage this uncontrollable urge to take her every time he sees her. But their encounter in the kitchen proved otherwise.

"Let's try this table next time." He said. Shocked at his statement, Yue look up at him. "Finally!" He said triumphantly.

Yue, upon realizing that it was just a trick to make her look at him, immediately dropped her eyes on her plates.

"Hey." He called her again as he takes her hands, pulling her to sit on his lap. "Was it really that bad?" He asked gently, tipping her chin to force her to look at him.

She sighed, looking at him shyly. "You know I enjoyed every minute of it." She answered truthfully.

"Then what is the problem?" He asked.

Yue bit her lower lip. THAT is the problem, she does not know. She is confused. She loved everything they did but there is a part of her that is a little uncomfortable with it. She does not recognize herself anymore. All sense of propriety flew the minute he touches her and that is SCARY! She hates not being in control of things and for the past hour, she found out that when it comes to Dylan she has no self-control at all! "What must he think of me?" she thought.

"Yue?" Dylan prodded at her silence.

"Nothing." she said.

"It has to be something to bother you like this." Dylan argued. "Come on, tell me." He coaxed her.

"This is not me!" she started. "I'm not used to losing control, but with you..." she could not finish, burying her face in his throat, embarrassed.

Dylan pulled her head back. "How many times do I have to tell you there is nothing to feel ashamed of? Do you have any idea how it makes me feel, knowing that you want me as badly as I want you?"

"Are you saying that it's the same for you?" she asked him.

"Much worse." Dylan admitted. "Everytime I look at you, I have this uncontrollable urge to take you, be as close to you as I can be. And that never happened to me before. I want you so damned much that it does not matter where we are. I just have to have you!" he confessed, remembering the party and how close he was into taking her out in the open. That's how badly he needs her that his mind ceases to function clearly whenever she is near.

Yue could not stop the smile breaking from her face,

Dylan saw the smile. "You love that, don't you? Loved hearing your effect on me." he said.

Yue just shrugged her shoulders, glad that she is not alone in this craziness. "Do you always do this to your women?" she asked, playing at the buttons of his shirt. He changed after their encounter in the kitchen and now is wearing a white shirt to his black chinos pants, while she on the other hand is still wearing his cotton shirt.

"Do what?" he asked, getting distracted by her fingers on his shirt.

"Corrupt them." she said, unable to stop herself from bending down to taste the skin she had just exposed.

"Only to spoiled, rich, daddy's little princesses." he teased her, before pulling her head up to claim her lips.

They were interrupted by the doorbell outside.

Dylan broke the kiss. "Are you expecting someone?" he asked her.

Yue's eyes widen. She forgot Nicky... AGAIN! She looked at Dylan, giving him a sheepish smile. "I forgot to tell you. Nicky is dropping by today."

"WHY?!" Dylan exclaimed. This is the last thing he wants... His nosey little sister... HERE!

"Well, I forgot to bring my clothes and I asked her to bring me some." she explained.

Dylan looked at her in exasperation.

"I'm sorry!" she said, wincing as they heard the knocking this time much louder. "You better get that," she said, standing up.

Dylan grimaced at the constant pressing of doorbell. "I'm coming!" he shouted, marching towards the door. Yanking it open, intent to give his sister a tongue lashing, only to stop. Eyes wide with shock.

Standing in front of him is the last person he wants here... besides his sister!

"Surprise!" His best friend Caesar greeted, holding a pack of beer and a box of pizza on his hands.

*****************

Author's Note:

Hello Lovies. 💜💛

I hope you are all doing well in this trying times.

I know that I have not been able to update for a long time. So, I would like to give you this short update. Seems like our President is disturbing the love birds. 😅😅😅

I'm already writing the next chapter. Maybe I can update later this week.

Please keep safe and healthy everyone.

Laf Yue. 💜💛

-Kate