Breath(A Sebastian Olzanski Fanfic)

School is almost half way over thank gosh!

I don't know if I can deal with Sam anymore all we ever do is fight.. He hit me for the first time a couple of days ago. We are dating so I guess we are going to fight sometimes. I haven't told my best friend Alexus about Sam hitting me yet and I don't know if I ever will.

My boyfriends name is Sam Pottorff. At first when we started dating he was always so kind and polite, but he isn't like that anymore and I am afraid to break up with him I am afraid that he will hurt me.

~

I got up and took a hot shower to relax some then I got dressed and put on some faded high waisted jean and a white crop top with a flannel around my waist. I went down stairs and my mom was already gone for work so I made so breakfast and headed to school.

~

When I got there Alexus was waiting at my locker for me.
"Hey you don't look so well, are you okay?" She says sounding worried "I'm fine" I lie "okay" she says unsure and we head off to class.
First period I have math, math is one of my stronger subjects although it is extremely boring.

~

Its lunch and I sure do hope that Sam is going to sit with his friends today. I get lunch and everyone is already sitting down, I sit by Alexus, Jennifer, Jackie and Alyssa. Our school is very much so divided into cliques, we kinda don't fit in with any clique so we just made our own.

~

Sam and I are supposed to hang out today but I think I am going to fake sick, I just cannot deal with him today. I am just going to hang out with Alexus sense its Saturday.

~

So I called Alexus and asked her if she wanted to hang out and she said yes. She is pulling up now. I through on my jacket and run out the door to Alexus' car and we head to the Mall. When we got to the mall we went in out favorite store, Hollister!

~

After shopping at Hollister for hours we decided to go to the movies. The movie was okay defiantly seen better. So we decided to hang at my house for the rest of the day.

~

"Why aren't you hanging out with Sam today?" she finally asked. Should I tell her why? "He said he had to spend time with the family" I spat out. I guess not. "Oh, It's just that you have seemed kinda upset lately" she said rather quietly. "ALEXUS! How many times do I have to tell you, IM FINE!" I shouted.
Then I bursted into tears. She had a shocked look on her face at first then she came at sat by me and comforted me. "I am sorry I asked, just forget about it." she practically whispered.
I wiped my tears and put on my fake smile, "Sorry Alexus, school has been stressing me out" I lie again. "I understand!" she smiles at me with her perfectly whitened teeth. "If you ever need to talk Savannah, I'm here!"

I wish I was like Alexus, shes smart she pretty, and everyone likes her. I am stuck with an abusive boyfriend.

---------------------------------------------
A/N So this is my first chapter! I hoped you liked it! I know Sebastian isn't in it yet but trust me he will be! There are also other famous people in here like Sam Pottorff so thats a bonus! My twitter friends are in this so go follow them, @sebisaqt @sebasifer @heatedseb & @sebtsbandana and while you're at it follow me too @SebFtSammy !
💕
Promise the next chapter will be better!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~