Chapter 1

"Wake up!" My brother Crawford yells in my ear. "Gosh Crawford, how many times do I have to tell you to stay out of my room?" "A lot apparently" he said in a smart tone, then walked out of my room.

Crawford was quite tall and had shaggy brown hair and dimples and was extremely annoying at times but I still loved him.

Sense I was up early I decided to take a hot shower. The hot water felt good on my newest bruse. I feel like it is time to tell Alexus... I need to do something about this I just don't know.

I can't wait until Crawford get a car then he can stop begging for rides to and from school from me and my oldest brother Chris. Today I had to drive him to and from school me and Chris take turns each day giving him a ride. I grabbed my bag from its hook and yell for Crawford to come down before I left him.

We arrived at school and Crawford darted out the car to his friends. I grabbed my bag from the back seat and went and found Alexus standing at her locker waiting for me as usual. Alexus kinda has a thing for Chris she always has, Chris is only one grade level older than us and she always talks about how much she loves his eyes and his personality, honestly it's kinda weird.

"Hey baby" Sam yelled from down the hall. uggh, not him, anyone but him. I have been ignoring him as much as possible lately. "Hey" I replied as he got closer. He came closer to me and whispered "Bitch, you better act happy to see me!" "okay." I muttered. I can't give in this easy, I shouldn't give in this easy.... But I'm afraid..

"Baby, I missed you yesterday" I said pretending to be happy then kissing him to make it more believable. "Sorry guys I really have to use the bathroom! See you guys in class!"

When I got into the bathroom I went into one of the stalls and just let it all out. I couldn't be afraid I had to stand up for myself, someone else had to know but who? I would rather not tell Alexus she would be mad that I didn't tell her earlier.

The rest of the day went by pretty fast thank gosh it was friday. I waited for Crawford in my car after school then dropped him off at home and went to Sam even though I didn't want to.

When I got there I knocked on the door and as soon as he opened it he started screaming at me. "You stupid bitch! You never do anything right you're just a dumb slut!" Then his fist collided with my face. He shut me out of the door, I sat there for a moment in pain then got up and went home. When I got home I cried and soon fell asleep and woke up to the sound of the doorbell going off.

I opened it up to see a boy about my age open up the door. I couldn't help but stare he was so cute. "Hello!" he said happily. "Hi" I replied as I continued staring at his features. "My name is Sebastian Olzanski and I am you're new neighbor!"