Chapter 1

"Do i need to tell you bluntly about how insensitive you are"? !!!! she yelled at me like i am anybody else

And i can't even imagine myself why am i like that too..i murmured.

You know what we need moving on is to work on our own stuff, household chores...cleaning the room, you do your own laundry, and even preparing our own food...

I pretended like I didn't hear anything. I lay sideways,facing the wall and talking to myself. Though it hurts but she's right. I am lazy. I like sleeping..and I don't know why.. Mostly when my head starts to ache. I even hated taking meds. And i am challenging my antibodies..(kidding)

She slammed the closet door as she look for hangers to hang the clothes i washed last night. Yeah it's been a day and yet the laundry still wet.She trembled with anger when she found out that i am still sleeping and waiting for another hour to hang the clothes.

30 minutes of complaining about what I've done...and there...i am facing the wall still and i don't even bother to move a bit

My stomach garbled saying i am now hungry...

"oh no, please calm down.. you need to wait few more hours before we can eat...😥
and so my stomach didn't persist but my mind insisted

I am not comfortable talking with her sisters when the topic is all about the same topic last night.
I've shared my advise when it's still fresh but its repeatedly happening everyday...so i got tired. That's how introvert evolves in a snap 😐 my bad

But then...i am peculiarly have my own sentiments. But i don't even bother to discuss that to her. I'll just keep it that way. Even before with my past relationship.

I am good with my own company. In fact, i am seeing myself way productive when doing things alone..

..few hours more and i am still hungry but I decided to fix myself and booked a cab..i can have my breakfast-lunch- dinner at the office ..i am now on my winning piece moment. I dashed right away when the driver arrived..