The Beginning

"St-op" I pleaded out as I tried to leave from her grasp.

She struggled but wouldn't let go of my throat. My vision started to darken and loosened myself.

"Do. It. I deserve-it," I choked out.

Hermione smirked crookedly and did just that. I looked at her and closed my eyes ready.

I felt air rush to my throat. I soothed it and coughed. I looked up only to find us durrounded by others, but yet she still looked like the only one human.

They got her by the arms and she stated screaming that hurt my own ears. I took the student and pushed him away. "Take me!" I yelled at them.

But they kept on trudging out. I went after them to the great hall.

  "Hermione!" I called through the crowd.

I saw her flailing her arms helplessly now back to normal.

"To the Dark Lord," they all said at once.

A student in his seventh year airbrushed her with a dagger. He held it to her neck mockingly and the blade touched her neck. I heard someone shout.

''Crucio!"

It was me. My wand had been pointing at him and he was now yelling in pain. My deathmark stung terribly but I ran towards Hermione.

I hexed the person holding her and ran out.

Now my death Mark was hurting like it was on fire. "War!" one shouted.

We ignored them and made it outside. I felt a breeze then felt weak. I saw dementors already coming our way and people apparating pointing wands at our chests. They kept saying "Where's Potter?"

"Draco..." Hermione tugged my shirt.

"Sorry. I have to. Imperio," I said to her and saw her eyes go blank.

"Run and hide."