HmMmM||5

Killer pov

Should I really tell nightmare- they threatened to kill me if I did....I mean if I'm bring honest. Star sanses. The protector of AU. The good guys. And threatening to kill me. Let's be honest here. That doesn't sound like a good team to me. Il admit we're bad but atleast we don't act like we're good or something.

I look back up with nightmare staring at me. Obviously wanting me to say what they wanted from him. Didn't they mention taking one of us hostage to make sure nightmare went along with their plan? Wait-

"go see if horrors here...." I say. I know dust was awake, error was wherever. But horror. "why wouldn't he be here?" he asks. "just go check." part of me was hoping he was here. The other hopes he got killed. I have so many emotions running threw my head I can't even think straight. "o....k?" nightmares says. As he walks out of the room. hopefully horrors there. I sigh knowing he probably won't.

Before something covers my mouth. I think it was a hand. I started to struggle before I got really tired and the pain was too much at this point. They weren't healing so i could feel everything. Once I calmed down whoever was like kidnappings me hit me in the head. The last thing I saw was me falling off the bed and landing on the floor. And all I heard was "dang it, didn't mean to hit him off the bed-" before I black out. I'm starting to get why they call it blackout. Because all you see is black. An empty void. I don't know how I feel about it. It's nice in a way. You can relax and let go of reality. Nothing matters in this void. I can still feel slight movements of my limp body and I can gear slight diapers now and then. It was like a game. Try and find out where you were, what were they saying, and most importantly. Who are they?

I feel my body dragged into something. I still have no idea what. It feels cramped. Like really tight in this...whatever this is. I think it's a room. My feet and head easily touch both ends of what I think are walls. I can tell I'm starting to wake up. I hear something along the lines of struggling noises and "how long are we gonna keep him in here for?" "until nightmare sees him like this. Once he sees him he'll have no choice but to eat the apple" the apple....wait- those are the star sanses talking. I can tell im awake. I can feel the coldness of the room. But I didn't move or open my eyes. So i could listen in on their conversation.

"and why is the room so small? The door way is so small too. I could barely get out let alone in that." "because error told me once killer is really claustrophobic. And he'll probably have Panic attack. If nightmare sees one of his best allies having a panic attack he's more likely to eat the apple." "oh...uh..ok.."

They think I'm claustrophobic? I'm not, infact I said in a small box that had a water bottle, chips and my phone. I stayed in there for a week til the guys found me while they were packing.

Flashback

Dusts POV

Why do we even put up Christmas tree? Not like we actually celebrate it. Well, we do sometimes give eachother random shit we stood from them a few years back. We all hated packing it up. Maybe that's why killer is still hiding from that hide n seek game we played a week ago.

I grabbed a small box meant for the ornaments. But instantly drop it. "dude why is this shit heavy?" I ask out loud. "it's not heavy, your just weak." horror replies mockingly. I sigh. I'm glad these were the last few ornaments. These ornaments were special as nightmare would say so they were each in individual boxes. That we then put them all in a another box.

I open the box to see killer. Playing something random on his phone. He looks up at me. "took you long enough" he says. He gets up and horror and I just stare. "jeez it's bright. Anyways, ik be in the kitchen." killer says as he walks away...."interesting. Killers light. So i guess I was right. You are just that weak." horror says laughing.

End of flashback

Killers POV

That was a few years ago. When cross helped out nightmare and did the work, which was nothing. But when I had to cover for cross I did a whole bunch of stuff. Since nightmare didn't talk to us alot I had to make sure I did everything. I don't know if I should've done that. I remember him taking away almost all my emotions. Almost all luckily.

My chest is starting to hurt again. Yay. I slowly open my eyes. But no light. Literally pitch black. Kinda like it though. I can hear slight music playing in the background. I could get used to this.

873 words