Ahahaha-||14

dreams POV

I have my brother right where I want him. "well," I started, they both looked back at me. "there is a second option.." I suggest. there's a moment of silence before nightmare gestures to continue, impatient as always. "You know." I add. he blinks confused for a moment. then he looked back up realizing.

"ok killer is a good part of the team but in what way would I do that-" he replies. I smirked "that isn't any old restraint he has, it blocks any sort of normal things he could do, the cells in his bones won't repair. with those injuries he'd be dead in no later then a week. that restraint also blocks any magic from being applied unless it's mine, and just too make things more clear that thing stays on for a month."

ok ok I know that sounds like I'm from fucking naruto with random fucking people coming outta nowhere but no, I simply just exaggerated abit.

nightmare stared at me, yet glancing at killer every few moments. he knew his position. killer was like paralyzed, he didn't move, didn't talk, didn't even look anywhere but the ground. I guess he was shocked how he could die this week.

Nightmare wouldn't leave him like this. though it's obvious that killer had that thought in his head. The thought nightmare would just saying "fuck this peice of shit" and leave him too die. in that case of course I wouldn't let him die, infact I got sci to make a special restraint too only block the barrier for his emotions incase that did happen. very unlikely but, nightmare is a unpredictable guy. You would never guess what he was gonna do. so, you do need to be prepared.

but alas, nightmare hates thinking, even the idea would annoy him. when he does think he always would come up with a strategy, but quick thinking wasn't his thing. right know he's clearly drawing conclusions. The worst was all he was thinking about. at this rate the plan will work just fine and my brother will be normal again. hopefully.

"if you want killer alive next week I suggest you do it."

"so your really going this far?"

"il do whatever it takes too have my old brother back."